I'm New

Tim Mcneil

Hi, my name is Tim McNeil. I just moved here to St. Mary's from Montgomery County and really would like to discuss politics here with the locals. My friend Rick (who posts as demsformd) told me about it. I work with Geico in DC, am 31 years old with a wife and two kids, and would love to talk about the issues of the state, nation, and county. I am a registered independent but I rarely vote for Republicans (except Connie Morella) and consider myself a moderate but leaning liberal.

Tim Mcneil

Yea, dems is more and more busy these days and says "I just hate the thought that there are so many conservatives in this county...Put some sense in them." Haha. Yea, Rick does need some reinforcements.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by Tim Mcneil
Yea, dems is more and more busy these days and says "I just hate the thought that there are so many conservatives in this county...Put some sense in them." Haha. Yea, Rick does need some reinforcements.

See, I see it as you have your perspective, I have mine, and we'll see which approach works best. That's my view. Too many liberals see their side as the right one, and the conservatives need to "see the light" or something. A right and wrong mentality. Conservatives by and large aren't like that.

demsformd

Oh, its glad to see that you are going to join us Tim. Thanks for coming here, but what's up with support for slots, my man? Oh well, it's not like I'm passionate about that. To Frank, the conservatives think that liberals need to "see the light" as well. One of my friends, a party-switcher (to the GOP from the Democratic Party) as well as a convert to Catholicism, defended his actions as "seeing the light in both God and politics." It runs on both sides buddy.

red

hi tim!

i'm an independent, too. but i don't much go for the political discussions. it's private, like sex. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Hi'ya Tim!

Welcome! What'd ya say Rick's last name was again???? :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Welcome aboard - looking forward to the increased entertainment value of the political posts! :biggrin: