I'm no PETA guy but...

Toxick

Splat
... I do like animals.

And Trump ONCE AGAIN showing his true colors, exposes himself as a hater of animals, by badmouthing coyotes on the southern border.

They may not be great as house-pets, but they are creatures of nature and they should not be targeted by Trump or his evil right-wing cronies. He's trying to pin human trafficking on these beautiful animals, and that's going to make them a target of you right-wing white-supremacist knuckleheads who are going to start bombing or shooting whenever you see any kind of animal over there.

I shouldn't have expected anything better.

Animal hater, as well as a racist and murderer.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Louise

I heard-tell that these coyotes get into USA by drawing a hole on a rock or a wall - and then somehow they can walk through the hole right into the States.

Where an anvil lands on their head.

An anvil to the head won’t change how they think because they don’t think for themselves. They think a Communist gov will take care of them. Wow is all I can say.

Go, Trump!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Well? It is open season for coyotes here in Maryland, no bag limit, and you can kill as many as you can find, any time of the year, even without a hunting licence. Though you do need a fur traders licence since they are a fur bearing animal. Maybe other States should adopt this? Even for the coyotes with little to no hair, fur?

herb749

Are Democrats like the commercial lady that can't see calling out for her cat and letting a raccoon into the house .

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Bad ass..

willie

... I do like animals.

And Trump ONCE AGAIN showing his true colors, exposes himself as a hater of animals, by badmouthing coyotes on the southern border.

They may not be great as house-pets, but they are creatures of nature and they should not be targeted by Trump or his evil right-wing cronies. He's trying to pin human trafficking on these beautiful animals, and that's going to make them a target of you right-wing white-supremacist knuckleheads who are going to start bombing or shooting whenever you see any kind of animal over there.

I shouldn't have expected anything better.

Animal hater, as well as a racist and murderer.

Newsweek correctly presumes it's readers are idiots.

SamSpade

I'm not sure if they are idiots - or they KNOW the definition and are hoping to promote yet another racist accusation which is groundless.