'I'M NOT OWNED!'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Like many other women + working people, I occasionally suffer from impostor syndrome: those small moments, especially on hard days, where you wonder if the haters are right," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "But then they do things like this to clear it right up. If this guy can be Senator, you can do anything."

Ocasio-Cortez then accused Lee of not taking his job seriously, tweeting: "W/ the #GreenNewDeal, legislators, experts, & advocates have spent countless hours poring over details of industrial policy+impact of global temp/sea lvl projections. That’s what you do when you take your job seriously + respect the chamber. This is what happens when you don’t."

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
"Like many other women + working people, I occasionally suffer from impostor syndrome: those small moments, especially on hard days, where you wonder if the haters are right," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.
She seems to be implying that she categorizes her haters vs non-haters based on their support of her legislation. Summer Wheatley wasn't that shallow when she ran for student president of Preston High School.