Im off today

bcp

In My Opinion
and home alone.

Im looking for that 18 to 22 year old model type woman that has been dreaming about doing it with a 49 year old fat balding married male with a bad back and a serious gas problem.

inquire here.

hey, if other people can do it, why cant I?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
bcp said:
and home alone.

Im looking for that 18 to 22 year old model type woman that has been dreaming about doing it with a 49 year old fat balding married male with a bad back and a serious gas problem.

inquire here.

So, I'm taking it panlady got a new pan, and you are just trying to get the "breaking in" period over with. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
missperky said:
Damn I'm too old.
yeah baby, burrrrrrrrrrrrrpppp,, your loss.

but we can still always sit back and eat pork rinds and drink beer while shooting bbs at the bird feeder..

its not like we cant be friends..

cavemanken

Fire Fire Fire
bcp said:
and home alone.

inquire here.

Let me know if this works out for you because by reading your description it sounds like I could be your southern md twin. :howdy:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
cavemanken said:
Let me know if this works out for you because by reading your description it sounds like I could be your southern md twin. :howdy:

Oh gawd, another one who's going to start his own thread. :rolleyes:

bcp

In My Opinion
cavemanken said:

hey maybe we could hook up and wear some polyester and go to the clubs and score a set of sexually active twins for an evening of their pleasure.

cavemanken

Fire Fire Fire
bcp said:
hey maybe we could hook up and wear some polyester and go to the clubs and score a set of sexually active twins for an evening of their pleasure.
Sounds like a plan......Start a new thread ISO sexially active twins!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
bcp said:
yeah baby, burrrrrrrrrrrrrpppp,, your loss.

but we can still always sit back and eat pork rinds and drink beer while shooting bbs at the bird feeder..

its not like we cant be friends..
Can I just come over for the pork rinds? Got hot sauce? :yum:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
migtig said:
Duh. I've fried the pork rinds. :lmao: Not a pretty thing.
:whistle: My cousin had some once and said "Oh you have to try my home made Pork Rinds" He pulled a bucket out of the fridge and went into the other room. So I opened it and though this just don't look right. I figured I'd try so I didn't hurt his feelings. Well a few other cousins came in and they all started laughing at me because I was trying to eat it before he cooked it :lmao: I still get picked on over that

whoRU??

bcp said:

It's good to be optimistic! :howdy:

bcp said:
and home alone.

Im looking for that 18 to 22 year old model type woman that has been dreaming about doing it with a 49 year old fat balding mar

Haven't you heard ... 40 is the new 20 .. Cougars rock!