I'm so glad...

CharlieHorse

I'm so glad the Redskins don't have someone like Ray Lewis as the face of the team. The man is a big crybaby, he's lucky he didn't have another 15 yard penalty this past week when he took off his helmet arguing about the penalty he was called for.

Why do all of the networks focus on him when the Ratbirds play? Does he realize how idiotic he sounds when he speaks?:barf:

Toxick

Splat
I'm so glad the Redskins don't have someone like Ray Lewis as the face of the team. The man is a big crybaby, he's lucky he didn't have another 15 yard penalty this past week when he took off his helmet arguing about the penalty he was called for.

Why do all of the networks focus on him when the Ratbirds play? Does he realize how idiotic he sounds when he speaks?:barf:

What a cute little troll.

Does it do any tricks?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
He's one hell of a football player and generally presents a good image.

Well, except for that pesky murder charge he managed avoid.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
He's one hell of a football player and generally presents a good image.

Well, except for that pesky murder charge he managed avoid.

1st ballot HOF'er, and IIRC has never pulled a Haynesworthless, Revis, Eli Manning or any other free agent prima donna BS.

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Im gonna be nice like the rest of the replies here but i am really biting my tongue on this one. Go home troll. You must have been asleep for the last 15 years to make those comments about Ray Ray. Idiot.