I'm sooo confused!

Loper

Animal Poor!
:jameo: Can everyone Please list their Names, Ranks, Social Security Numbers, and all MPD's associated with said people? :jameo:

I am Loper (hear me roar or atleast whinny ?) :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Hi,

I'm new to the area. Can you recommend a good place for riding lessons and people that may have horses for sale???? :howdy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
That wasn't me!!! I'd never try to get free advertising on the forum.

:cartwheel :razz:

What do you know that I didn't tell you! :killingme You are supposed to do it incognito :smack: Like everyone else on this darn forum! :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
happyappygirl said:
is sumfin wrong with free advertisin'?

Without that we wouldn't know what was going on in r neck of the woods. Why pay for the cow if you can get the milk for free!! :lmao: Keep it coming. :razz:

Mikeinsmd

Loper said:
:jameo: Can everyone Please list their Names, Ranks, Social Security Numbers, and all MPD's associated with said people? :jameo:

I am Loper (hear me roar or atleast whinny ?) :lmao:
Hi I'm Kwillia, Geek, VirgoVictoria, C_Jo and Otter. :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hi, I'm WD, Kiz, and SS. All this time I was just playing around acting as if Sadie was a terrible person in every way. She really is awesome. Everyone should want to be friends with her. Gosh she is funny too and not bad looking with a little make up on for her age. We just wanted to make this place a little more exciting. I had a lot of you fooled didn’t I? :lmao:

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:
Hi, I'm WD, Kiz, and SS. All this time I was just playing around acting as if Sadie was a terrible person in every way. She really is awesome. Everyone should want to be friends with her. Gosh she is funny too and not bad looking with a little make up on for her age. We just wanted to make this place a little more exciting. I had a lot of you fooled didn’t I? :lmao:

Completely bamboozeled....so you were just trying to get us to say something about one of you to one of the others?? :lmao:

2baymares

Sadielady said:

Why? :shrug:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:banana: :roflmao: :lmao: I was kidding goofballs. I just want to be ME! Why would anyone want to play WD? :lmao: If you have an idea of who WD is PM me. We can gather info and give it to inspector Perci. :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
:banana: :roflmao: :lmao: I was kidding goofballs. I just want to be ME! Why would anyone want to play WD? :lmao: If you have an idea of who WD is PM me. We can gather info and give it to inspector Perci. :lmao:

Why does it matter so much to you? :smack: This is the internet, we're on a forum, people don't use their real names. It's make believe, get it? :jameo: As hard as it might be for you to believe, there are even groups of people who use the same name -- whether they work together, play together, etc. You've got to get over it. :howdy: Do we have to find ourselves a new playground? :buttkick:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Why does it matter so much to you? :smack: This is the internet, we're on a forum, people don't use their real names. It's make believe, get it? :jameo: As hard as it might be for you to believe, there are even groups of people who use the same name -- whether they work together, play together, etc. You've got to get over it. :howdy: Do we have to find ourselves a new playground? :buttkick:
You probably should find a new playground because if people actually find out who you are they really will question your sanity. :coffee: We would probably get bored though.