I'm thinking about moisturizer

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Every body part of mine that has been regularly lubricated looks terrific - no lines on my face, lips are still there, elbows aren't gray. But I really wish I'd have heeded my mother's warnings to use hand lotion and wear gloves.

So to you young ladies out there, use hand lotion and wear gloves when it's cold or when working with chemicals or digging in dirt. You'll thank me when you're in your 40s and your hands don't look like some crone's.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Theres still hope. Slather with thick lotion/cream and put on gloves before bed. Every night. Now I would rather have ugly hands than sleep with lotion-y gloves on..but the nurses I worked with swore by it. washing your hands 98874390485 times a day is killer.

H

HouseCat

I'm 40 and I have worn, wrinkled hands and I'm proud of them. They're proof that I'm not afraid of hard work. I do put shea butter on them every night to avoid cracking/dryness, but otherwise I don't give a crap. Neither does my husband.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Every body part of mine that has been regularly lubricated looks terrific - no lines on my face, lips are still there, elbows aren't gray. But I really wish I'd have heeded my mother's warnings to use hand lotion and wear gloves.

So to you young ladies out there, use hand lotion and wear gloves when it's cold or when working with chemicals or digging in dirt. You'll thank me when you're in your 40s and your hands don't look like some crone's.

I agree with this! (sorry to be in your back pocket again)

One thing I try to do frequently in the winter -use the instant manicure/spa in a jar. Get some salt or sugar & mix with vaseline to make a scrub for your hands. I really like the instant ones in the jar, but I don't always like some of the scents. Citrus-ey scents are my favorite.