I'm thinking about war

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wonder how many wars were started by daddy because momma wanted pretty stuff that other people had? It seems to be a driving force for a lot of the "peaceful protests" going for the last year or so - i.e., lets go shopping at Target and CVS then burn them down.

That almost certainly was Hitler's motivation. And Pol Pot. And Mao. And Idi Amin. And Mussolini. Lenin. Stalin. Gaddafi. Let us not forget Saddam Hussein. Or the Docs Baby and Papa. The Kim family in NK. The list goes on and on. Men who were just toodling along minding their own business when a woman asked them for pretty things, so they killed millions of people to get it for her.

:tap:

DaSDGuy

That almost certainly was Hitler's motivation. And Pol Pot. And Mao. And Idi Amin. And Mussolini. Lenin. Stalin. Gaddafi. Let us not forget Saddam Hussein. Or the Docs Baby and Papa. The Kim family in NK. The list goes on and on. Men who were just toodling along minding their own business when a woman asked them for pretty things, so they killed millions of people to get it for her.

:notworthy

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

NOW yr starting to get it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Modern civilization is but a thin veneer spread over a small portion of the globe, and will (and does) disappear at the slightest reason.

This is what I'm interested in - the human behavior/social aspect of it all. We've seen many times - recently, like yesterday and probably again today, and certainly throughout history - how normally socialized people can become a violent mob within seconds if someone strikes a match.

The usual suspects have named a number of women they think are the equal of a Saddam Hussein or a Pol Pot.....excuse me a sec.....

:roflmao:

.... * ahem * anyway, they have coughed up this list of women who they think are history's top murderers and power hungry psychos, but they left someone off. That surprised me because I expected the list but honestly thought the woman I'm thinking of would be on it, considering she's right in front of our face, spewing her bloodthirsty rhetoric daily, powermongering like a boss and doing her best to make Lenin proud while destroying this country. She's the only female I can think of who would be Hitler if she thought she could get away with it. I have no doubt whatsoever that she lays in bed at night dreaming of Mussolini and has a photo of Robert Mugabe on her nightstand.

Can you guess who I'm thinking of?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
.... * ahem * anyway, they have coughed up this list of women who they think are history's top murderers and power hungry psychos, but they left someone off. That surprised me because I expected the list but honestly thought the woman I'm thinking of would be on it, considering she's right in front of our face, spewing her bloodthirsty rhetoric daily, powermongering like a boss and doing her best to make Lenin proud while destroying this country. She's the only female I can think of who would be Hitler if she thought she could get away with it. I have no doubt whatsoever that she lays in bed at night dreaming of Mussolini and has a photo of Robert Mugabe on her nightstand.

I repeat...you have not met my ex wives.

Christy

b*tch rocket
As a woman, and if I were unfortunate enough to have to lead a nation, it is unlikely that I would go out of my way to start a war. With that said, if another Nation messed with mine, I would strike back so hard and so brutal that they, and any other Nation, would think twice about messing with me and mine ever again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As a woman, and if I were unfortunate enough to have to lead a nation, it is unlikely that I would go out of my way to start a war. With that said, if another Nation messed with mine, I would strike back so hard and so brutal that they, and any other Nation, would think twice about messing with me and mine ever again.

I think this is the female way vs. the male way of whirling around like St. Vitus dancers laying waste at random without a motive or plan.

stgislander

PREMO Member
And more importantly, what's your problem that you married women who are more manly than you? Did you have a ponytail or a manbun back when you had hair?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This is what I'm interested in - the human behavior/social aspect of it all. We've seen many times - recently, like yesterday and probably again today, and certainly throughout history - how normally socialized people can become a violent mob within seconds if someone strikes a match.

The usual suspects have named a number of women they think are the equal of a Saddam Hussein or a Pol Pot.....excuse me a sec.....

But how many people has she actually killed?

Hijinx

I will take a stab at it and say Pelosi. But there are others worth mentioning not to forget Matress back Harris.
I would also not leave out Hillary , Liz Chaney, Joy Behar or Rapin ho.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will take a stab at it and say Pelosi. But there are others worth mentioning not to forget Matress back Harris.
I would also not leave out Hillary , Liz Chaney, Joy Behar or Rapin ho.

Only one of those women you mentioned has real power.

Hijinx

Only one of those women you mentioned has real power.

I agree. but the statement was "She's the only female I can think of who would be Hitler if she thought she could get away with it. "

My belief is that any of those I mentioned would love to have that power and would be Hitler if they could.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My belief is that any of those I mentioned would love to have that power and would be Hitler if they could.

I disagree. As hateful as Joy Behar and Megan whatsherface are, I don't believe they have it in them to mass murder. But if you're one of those "everyone I don't like is Hitler" people, rock on witcha bad self.