I'm thinking about war

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This makes my initial point quite nicely.

Pepper.

A bunch of guys fought a war and killed a ton of people....over pepper.

****ing PEPPER.

This is what you mens kill each other over.

Pepper.
Hey! There is no peppercorn bacon without peppercorns.

:war:

PeoplesElbow

This makes my initial point quite nicely.

Pepper.

A bunch of guys fought a war and killed a ton of people....over pepper.

****ing PEPPER.

This is what you mens kill each other over.

Pepper.
Back then meat was almost always partially rotten so spices were necessary to eat it. The new world was discovered looking for a route to get to spice markets faster/easier.

Hijinx

I disagree. As hateful as Joy Behar and Megan whatsherface are, I don't believe they have it in them to mass murder. But if you're one of those "everyone I don't like is Hitler" people, rock on witcha bad self.

I don't know what gave you the idea that everyone I don't like I believe is Hitler, I certainly am not guilty of that.
Everyone has an opinion we sometimes disagree, but I can do it without loathing those I disagree with.
I forgot to mention the Mooch I think she could be a Hitler or a Stalin or Mussolini.
She is a first rate hater.

Ya know a lot of people can be trained to kill. Every SS soldier was not a killer until they were trained to be.
They denigrated the Jews, the Homosexuals, the Christians the Gypsy's they lied about them and they more or less trained the population to hate them. A little sample of that is going on right now with Whites in this country being called white supremacists and and hate being p[reached against whites and Christians.
It's in it's beginning stages, but it's there. You probably disagree that the training has started, but it has, and it is working somewhat too.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
“Damnit, woman, can’t you give it a rest and quit nagging me? Tell ya what..me and some of the boys are gonna go out for a ride. Hope yr in a better mood when we get back”. - G. Khan. (probably)

Last edited: