I'm Tired Of Guys Wanting Me, But Not Wanting To Date Me

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One thing that has become pretty clear to me, is that all of these guys have the same thing in common: they’re not so interested in dating me, but they’re very interested in my body. Maybe we can chalk it up to a s****y personality (I guess anything is possible), or maybe it’s because I’m not meeting men in the right places.

[clip]

It might come off as a little vain, but the truth is that I am indeed meeting men who are seemingly interested in me, only to disappear when they get what they want or they’re tired of waiting around.

To clarify one thing: I am not the hookup type. I’ve never been one to hook up with guys and call it good. It’s just something I’ve never done.

So maybe I should’ve known better than to look for love on sites usually dedicated to finding hookups, like Tinder, but it doesn’t change the fact that this still happens with guys I’ve met in real life and not through dating apps.
What honestly floors me is the lengths these guys will go to for a hookup

So why am I good enough for you to screw around with but not good enough for you to want to date?

That question has been around a lot longer than she has

🤣

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Either she’s poorly selecting, or she can’t hold their interest.

Sex may be the only arrow in her quiver.

No pun intended.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To recap:

Her: "only to disappear when they get what they want"
Also her: "I am not the hookup type."

Clearly she is the hookup type, which may be where she's going wrong. Guys always say they want sex but what they really want is a girl who won't have sex with them - ever. It becomes a game of who can hold out longer.

Which is why banging a guy on the first date is such a great way to weed those nutters out. I mean, yeesh, you wouldn't want to accidentally marry one of them.

woogie

And she mentions elsewhere on this site that she is MARRIED! Hmmm!

" ... not the hook up type .... ?"

BOP

One thing that has become pretty clear to me, is that all of these guys have the same thing in common: they’re not so interested in dating me, but they’re very interested in my body. Maybe we can chalk it up to a s****y personality (I guess anything is possible), or maybe it’s because I’m not meeting men in the right places.

[clip]

It might come off as a little vain, but the truth is that I am indeed meeting men who are seemingly interested in me, only to disappear when they get what they want or they’re tired of waiting around.

To clarify one thing: I am not the hookup type. I’ve never been one to hook up with guys and call it good. It’s just something I’ve never done.

So maybe I should’ve known better than to look for love on sites usually dedicated to finding hookups, like Tinder, but it doesn’t change the fact that this still happens with guys I’ve met in real life and not through dating apps.
What honestly floors me is the lengths these guys will go to for a hookup

So why am I good enough for you to screw around with but not good enough for you to want to date?

That question has been around a lot longer than she has

🤣
Why are guys who are not good enough for you to date/hook up with in your 20s suddenly good enough when you hit your mid-30s?