I'M WORTH IT

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don’t have time for dating so have two sugar daddies instead, they treat me like an absolute queen

Nova Jewels, 26, isn’t looking for a relationship and is fully focused on her work.

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/7673532/sugar-daddies-dundee-treat-me-like-queen/#

Nova loves being spoiled by her sugar daddies

The model isn't interested in dating right now

But the wedding coordinator turned OnlyFans model still manages to be wined and dined despite avoiding the dating scene.

The red-haired beauty, from Dundee, regularly sees two rich businessman who enjoy spoiling her as part of a platonic arrangement.

She says: “I met my first sugar daddy in the funnest way.

“I was working in a cocktail bar and he’d come in every Saturday when I was working.

“He wanted to know who the gorgeous redhead was and I was none the wiser.

“Eventually he subscribed to my OnlyFans and we had an arrangement.

“My other sugar daddy was also a subscriber and we met that way.

“Sugar daddies are amazing but they’re not what people think.

Women like this used to be referred to as prostitutes - trading sex for money

GregV814

All our knives are plastic.
YOU ARE RUINING THE PLANET!!! THE GALL!!! DONT YOU KNOW BARGES OF TRASH WITH SUPREMACIST PICNIC EUTENSILS END UP ON BARGES HEADED FOR SOME THIRD WORLD COUNTRY BUT THE BARGHANDS DROP THE STUFF IN THE SEA!!! THE AQUAFISH THINGIES EAT THE PLASTIC AND DIE!!! OR LARGE CORPORATIONS BURN THE TRASH AND THE PLASTIC FUMES SMELL IS BAD AND THE SNAIL DARTER BUGS DIES OF NOXIOUS FUMES?? SOME SAINTLADY79PERSON TOLD ME THAT THERE...

EAT WITH YOUR FINGERS OR WOODEN STICKE AND LET HER POKE YOU WITHER HER STICKY FINGERS!!!!! FER CRYIN OUT LOUD....