Imagine that...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

• Love
Reactions: BOP

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
If I may ...

That may be so, but I doubt it. Back in the day if one got some weak bud, they just smoked more of it. With the stronger bud, Ganja (Jamaican), Gonza, Greek Kalamata, or whatever, takes less hits. A person can only get so high. What growers are doing today, is cross breeding certain strains with other strains, to create different levels of highs, From calm and relaxing, to mellow, to varying strains such as Sativa which helpful for treating nausea, mild stress, inflammation, or headaches. To others known as indica strains that are more sedative and can help with depression, stress, pain, and insomnia. Besides, if growers were to focus just on, strength of high, it would take less to get high, therefore less sales. Smoking cannabis is way more, always has been, than just getting a high, as stereotyped by the movies, and propagandized by governments for decades. It really is part of nature's medicine, as apart from man made, patentable, chemical, highly profitable for corporations, pharmaceuticals.
Never knew you could smoke olives.🍸

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I was in investment banking. Never a single drug test. Ever. There are literally millions upon millions of jobs where this is the case.
Kind of like all the people I talked to in PA that "worked for the CIA", who actually worked for a contractor in the mushroom mines.

CPUSA

I never said I was an investment banker, punk. Reading is fundamental.

I said I was "in investment banking". I worked in research departments, (later moving into I.T.) of several prominent investment banks. But thanks for playing.
"I never said he committed treason, I said his actions were nothing short of treasonous!!!!!"

HemiHauler

I worked for a data center and they did a complete drug panel and even tested for alcohol as well a very thorough background check. But that was because my tier had access to state and county government servers.

Well there you go, you were unskilled labor and that's pretty normal.

ProLifePatriot

Massachusetts has legalized pot, medical and recreational. They tax the recreational users. I was in a dispensary recently, an ounce was $520.
I remember when I could buy an ounce of really good weed (depending on who I bought it from) for $100.00 or less and with barely any stems and seeds.

ProLifePatriot

If I may ...

That may be so, but I doubt it. Back in the day if one got some weak bud, they just smoked more of it. With the stronger bud, Ganja (Jamaican), Gonza, Greek Kalamata, or whatever, takes less hits. A person can only get so high. What growers are doing today, is cross breeding certain strains with other strains, to create different levels of highs, From calm and relaxing, to mellow, to varying strains such as Sativa which helpful for treating nausea, mild stress, inflammation, or headaches. To others known as indica strains that are more sedative and can help with depression, stress, pain, and insomnia. Besides, if growers were to focus just on, strength of high, it would take less to get high, therefore less sales. Smoking cannabis is way more, always has been, than just getting a high, as stereotyped by the movies, and propagandized by governments for decades. It really is part of nature's medicine, as apart from man made, patentable, chemical, highly profitable for corporations, pharmaceuticals.
I can attest to that. Back when I was young and rebellious and dabbled in weed research if you will. I've had weed to quote Cheech & Chong that "wouldn't get a fly high" and I've had weed that was so good that one bong hit sat me right down for the night.

ProLifePatriot

Well there you go, you were unskilled labor and that's pretty normal.
Unskilled? No, I said I worked at a data center, not at a bank doing investment research.
Btw, what research did you do? Process paycheck deposits and update account statements? As much sh*t as you talk, You were probably head of the Janitorial department.

Last edited: