Imagine that...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I may ...

That may be so, but I doubt it.

I'm very well aware of what was available back then and I stand by my post. Legal dispensaries tend to focus on the higher THC strains and less on the CBD and terpenoid end of the spectrum. You don't want to make grandma an herbal tea with 90% of the stuff local dispensaries stock. She may try to dust the chandelier rocking out to LedZep. Nude. :lol:

I can't argue with the rest of your post, but to say that much of what's marketed and sold legally today is generally stronger than was available in SOMD in the 70s and 80s. With the exception of Ryken parties. They always had the primo.

black dog

Free America
I'm very well aware of what was available back then and I stand by my post. Legal dispensaries tend to focus on the higher THC strains and less on the CBD and terpenoid end of the spectrum. You don't want to make grandma an herbal tea with 90% of the stuff local dispensaries stock. She may try to dust the chandelier rocking out to LedZep. Nude. :lol:

I can't argue with the rest of your post, but to say that much of what's marketed and sold legally today is generally stronger than was available in SOMD in the 70s and 80s. With the exception of Ryken parties. They always had the primo.

I grewup between Chevy Chase and potomac in Bethesda, good weed was the 'Normal' growing up there.

phreddyp

Walmart and other large employeers are not checking for weed, get caught smoking a weed or be high at work and see how it shakes out..
One still has to pass the panel test.

But also Amazon and those that deliver goods want the Feds to legalize weed so they can then deliver it. Uber wants the same...
Oh like drinking at work wouldn't be a problem !

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See? That's how addictive pot is - someone mentions it and it takes over the whole thread.

Smokey1

Matters not, one is federally legal and one is not....
Smoking a joint can cost one their career, having a drink will not.

Edit...
And I dont believe what you are saying about weed being the safer alternative, since weed is federally illegal show your long term data to backup your post...

I oppose the government telling us what we can do or not do with our own bodies. They don't own us. If someone wants to catch a weed buzz it is none of the governments business.

Bare-ya-cuda

Good weed then don't hold a candle to what is available legally now , I can attest to that personally .
My neighbor probably can attest as well. Every time I have talked to him I could tell he was high as a kite. Looking through me grinning ear to ear trying to hold it together. He sometimes sits in his truck just revving his engine for hours. I am like damn wish I would have had that kind of weed when I was growing up, but in the other hand if I did I would probably ended up like him.

black dog

Free America
I oppose the government telling us what we can do or not do with our own bodies. They don't own us. If someone wants to catch a weed buzz it is none of the governments business.
I absolutely agree, what one does is their own business. If one works or comes to work under the influence is ones employers business.
Nothing like having a employee nod out while driving a company truck and blow halfway through an intersection. Or having an employee show up at a plant you have never done work in to make a service call and argue with security.
Or drug test an employee or three over being under the influence with noding out in the parking lot while leaning against a truck. And the drug test comes back clean because they have a prescription to stop at the methodone clinic in the mornings.

black dog

Free America
My neighbor probably can attest as well. Every time I have talked to him I could tell he was high as a kite. Looking through me grinning ear to ear trying to hold it together. He sometimes sits in his truck just revving his engine for hours. I am like damn wish I would have had that kind of weed when I was growing up, but in the other hand if I did I would probably ended up like him.

Yep, almost every person I grewup with that did drugs in school is dead or lives on subsidy in a sh!tty housing tenement.