• yes-only temporarily

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • yes- permanently

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no- no way!

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters

mudpuddle

I know this sounds heartless, but we have enough children in the US that need help.

No, I don't think you are heartless!

My first inclination, or my heart was telling me: let the children come and stay who have family (also illegal immigrants) in the states...
Then, my mind was saying...no, they and their families should all be sent back! (deported.)
So, I voted no!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
We can't help the entire world. The illegals need to stay in their own countries and effect change there if the places are so bad off.

mudpuddle

We can't help the entire world. The illegals need to stay in their own countries and effect change there if the places are so bad off.

You are so right! The entire world (ok may be not the entire world, but many countries of it) expect the USA to come to the rescue (with no help from any one else). ...this case of the immigrants show that the world EXPECTS us to help them out, at no cost to them!!!
When is it going to stop? We need so much help here at home, and no one ever sends us help. In fact, we try to help some countries out, and they are raised to "hate Americans".
Enough is enough. Do away with this problem once and for all! I know it can be done eventually! We just have to "toughen up!". Seems like no one in power has the guts to...

mamatutu

mama to two

I have been reading and hearing viewpoints that this is not about being humanitarian. It is about causing heavy burden on America to help facilitate her collapse. There is a reason so many illegals are suddenly showing up in droves. And, agree with you that countries should effect the change they need to better serve their citizens. America taking in all these illegal immigrants changes nothing in the countries they come from. I still believe the influx of illegals is part of a greater plan. Didn't I read on the forum that actual pamphlets were circulated in Central/South America inviting these people to come here. As always, jmo.

mudpuddle

I have been reading and hearing viewpoints that this is not about being humanitarian. It is about causing heavy burden on America to help facilitate her collapse. There is a reason so many illegals are suddenly showing up in droves. And, agree with you that countries should effect the change they need to better serve their citizens. America taking in all these illegal immigrants changes nothing in the countries they come from. I still believe the influx of illegals is part of a greater plan. Didn't I read on the forum that actual pamphlets were circulated in Central/South America inviting these people to come here. As always, jmo.

you make excellent points here! Yes, they were told to come here (by exactly whom, I don't really know...)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yes, they were told to come here (by exactly whom, I don't really know...)

There sure had to be some encouragement for the number of people coming to increase exponentially this year. There is some rumor that if you are underage and illegal they will grant you permission to stay. And that rumor seems to be true as these kids are being shipped off to live with other relatives already in the US. I'm sure a good number of those people are also illegal.

mudpuddle

There sure had to be some encouragement for the number of people coming to increase exponentially this year. There is some rumor that if you are underage and illegal they will grant you permission to stay. And that rumor seems to be true as these kids are being shipped off to live with other relatives already in the US. I'm sure a good number of those people are also illegal.

I would think that all of the families are illegals--otherwise, why would their children be left behind to begin with?
I guess we should go to their countries, and pass out pamphlets saying : "don't come. If you do, we are sending you back! And that includes your other family members, who are here as well!"

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It has nothing to do with waving the flag, because we are an immigrant nation. It has everything to do with our federal government knowingly allowing and harboring criminals inside of our borders. Furthermore, the federal government has NO PLAN to deal with this influx other than to throw money at the problem, pawn these kids off to the states where we end up paying the bill via redirection of money from the general fund.

mudpuddle

It has nothing to do with waving the flag, because we are an immigrant nation. It has everything to do with our federal government knowingly allowing and harboring criminals inside of our borders. Furthermore, the federal government has NO PLAN to deal with this influx other than to throw money at the problem, pawn these kids off to the states where we end up paying the bill via redirection of money from the general fund.

The USA is a melting pot, but we citizens are all one in the USA. If anyone thinks differently, then they should leave the USA!
I can wave the flag whenever I want!
I was supporting your post!!!!
I am proud to be an American!!!

mamatutu

mama to two
The USA is a melting pot, but we citizens are all one in the USA. If anyone thinks differently, then they should leave the USA!
I can wave the flag whenever I want!
I was supporting your post!!!!
I am proud to be an American!!!

:like: :patriot: Illegal immigrants are not citizens, that's for sure! Yes, we are a melting pot and that is what built and made America great. More and more people are speaking out and protesting about the absurd amount of illegals that are being welcomed in by this administration. They are not even notifying the state governors about illegals being brought to their states. Nebraska is the latest one. There is nothing right about this situation. Nothing.

mudpuddle

You know, I've heard many people (mostly my hubby - yes after 32 years of marriage, we still talk to each other! lol) that there is no clear answer or simple solution to this problem.

I disagree!! The only (simple and I think right) is to send them back, and to get as many illegal immigrants out of this country as soon as we can!
My hubby thinks that we should make the countries better for them to go back to....how on earth can we do that , for one thing and the other is why should we try to do that.
Unfortunately we didn't have much time to talk about this in depth, but we will continue our conversation about this....and, I know it was mentioned in these forums, what about the diseases these children are bringing with them? We should seriously think about this!