Impeach Part 2

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
What's REALLY scary, is that this is what they have been thinking all along, and we just didn't see them for what they were. Oh there were hints and tips and Clinton, but never really knew just how deep this went.

Our government is about to implode.

Hijinx

Poll: 80% Trump Voters, 76% of Republicans Less Likely to Vote for Lawmaker Who Votes for Impeachment
Jim McGovern of Mass. is a liar what else is new?

Another Black racist.

He is out of his freaking mind.
What's REALLY scary, is that this is what they have been thinking all along, and we just didn't see them for what they were. Oh there were hints and tips and Clinton, but never really knew just how deep this went.

Our government is about to implode.

Maybe it's time It appears that is the only thing that might save America.

SamSpade

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They're either throwing red meat to their base - or they actually believe it.
The first is despicable - the second is terrifying. This person went to law school and was lawfully elected?
What kind of lunatics do we have up there?
Quite a few, sadly.

SamSpade

Quite a few, sadly.

This is what I don't understand - and I have to think there are some Democrats that do but won't buck the system -

Rushing to impeach Trump a second time over a charge which defies all logic is not "holding him accountable".
You want to do that? Have a TRIAL. Take your time. They don't want that - because they know that once cooler heads intervene,
everyone will see it was IMPOSSIBLE for him to have caused what happened.

But the biggest thing is this --

It will ENRAGE the more radical members of the right. You want to protect the Capitol? Meh. These guys won't stop there.
If the left is bent on revenge, you can bet these guys are too. While you're protecting Joe, they'll blow up someone's house.
By doing this, you PROVE to them what they believe - that the left is corrupt and illegally seizing power.

I just saw someone on the news in the House declaring that now is the time for unity, for Americans to end all this and come together -

Yay. Wonderful.

And they need to DO THAT by holding Trump accountable and -----

Yeah. Lost me there.

You want unity? Let it go. Get over it. We on the right are still trying to "get over" the smoking ruins of the last seven months.
Get over your broken glass and your day of fright, where the only deaths were Trump supporters - one ON CAMERA shot straight into the head.
1-2 billion damage this summer, hundreds of businesses destroyed, courts and precincts taken and some burned, people beaten and cars smashed and burned - for Pete's sake they did this across the street from the White House, and the complaint was that the cops came in and shut it down.

LET - IT - GO.

Or else we will start prosecuting Obama and the rest of his gang for crimes under his watch. That would take years.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This is what I don't understand - and I have to think there are some Democrats that do but won't buck the system -

Rushing to impeach Trump a second time over a charge which defies all logic is not "holding him accountable".
You want to do that? Have a TRIAL. Take your time. They don't want that - because they know that once cooler heads intervene,
everyone will see it was IMPOSSIBLE for him to have caused what happened.

But the biggest thing is this --

It will ENRAGE the more radical members of the right. You want to protect the Capitol? Meh. These guys won't stop there.
If the left is bent on revenge, you can bet these guys are too. While you're protecting Joe, they'll blow up someone's house.
By doing this, you PROVE to them what they believe - that the left is corrupt and illegally seizing power.

I just saw someone on the news in the House declaring that now is the time for unity, for Americans to end all this and come together -

Yay. Wonderful.

And they need to DO THAT by holding Trump accountable and -----

Yeah. Lost me there.

You want unity? Let it go. Get over it. We on the right are still trying to "get over" the smoking ruins of the last seven months.
Get over your broken glass and your day of fright, where the only deaths were Trump supporters - one ON CAMERA shot straight into the head.
1-2 billion damage this summer, hundreds of businesses destroyed, courts and precincts taken and some burned, people beaten and cars smashed and burned - for Pete's sake they did this across the street from the White House, and the complaint was that the cops came in and shut it down.

LET - IT - GO.

Or else we will start prosecuting Obama and the rest of his gang for crimes under his watch. That would take years.
The left rioted on inauguration day 2016. We got over it, twice, when Obama was sworn in.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Well, he's been impeached a 2nd time. About 10 Republicans voted for impeachment. Just waiting on the gavel to make it official.