Impeach Part 2

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I should clarify: The House has voted to impeach. The Senate still has to vote, but the earliest is one day before the inauguration next week.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

SamSpade

Don't they have to present evidence like a trial ?
NOPE. Which is why they're not going to bother with a trial.

Because he would be found not guilty.

People need to learn "Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc".

Just because one thing happens and another follows DOESN'T mean the first CAUSED the second.

SamSpade

Well, he's been impeached a 2nd time. About 10 Republicans voted for impeachment. Just waiting on the gavel to make it official.

Now they've done it. The crazies on both sides are going to see blood.

If Biden wanted unity, he got it - just not the kind he wanted.

SamSpade

This was first rate stupid of them. They might have won people over ESPECIALLY if they had let it go.

Four years of being crapped on by the left - if they'd shown the magnanimity to just LET IT GO - they might have had a chance.
Don't tell me this was such an egregious riot at the Capitol it couldn't go unpunished - they ARE punishing the perps - something they're mostly IGNORING for the last seven months and are actually PROSECUTING people who defended themselves.

Unity my ass - they will NEVER have my support. Never ever. They've have won my eternal enmity.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're either throwing red meat to their base - or they actually believe it.
The first is despicable - the second is terrifying. This person went to law school and was lawfully elected?
What kind of lunatics do we have up there?

I vote "throwing red meat". The rabble ain't gonna rouse themselves.

SamSpade

I vote "throwing red meat". The rabble ain't gonna rouse themselves.

Scary. Stupid. Dead legislators can't vote. Dumb, dumb, dumb. They opened a Pandora's box and they're celebrating.
You don't intimidate a beehive by smacking it with a stick; you don't scare away bears with harsh language.

This was really dumb.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, he's been impeached a 2nd time. About 10 Republicans voted for impeachment. Just waiting on the gavel to make it official.

Hilarious! :roflmao:

Impeachment doesn't mean a hill of chit. In this political climate, with these insane cultists, it just means they have enough dipshits in this country to get a majority opposition to officially scream at the sky that "ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

I saw this show, what, a year or so ago? Ho hum.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Scary. Stupid. Dead legislators can't vote. Dumb, dumb, dumb. They opened a Pandora's box and they're celebrating.
You don't intimidate a beehive by smacking it with a stick; you don't scare away bears with harsh language.

This was really dumb.

See, I don't think these people are dumb. I think they're corrupt, and conniving, and power mad, and vicious, but I don't think they're dumb. Their voters are dumb, but they're not.

At some point we'll find out why they decided to die on this hill, and there will be a good reason for it.

SamSpade

Hilarious! :roflmao:

Impeachment doesn't mean a hill of chit. In this political climate, with these insane cultists, it just means they have enough dipshits in this country to get a majority opposition to officially scream at the sky that "ORANGE MAN BAD!!!"

I saw this show, what, a year or so ago? Ho hum.

I'm sick of some of this though -

They are trying to pass legislation to make it ILLEGAL to name anything after Trump -
To support blocking the hiring of anyone who worked for him -

And so on.

I've said - this IS the behavior of despotic regimes - we've always boasted of the "peaceful transition of power" in this country.
It does NOT mean no public executions although that has been hinted at (tried for treason).
It means just that - new people in office, business as usual - not commissions to stamp out untruths, re-education of Trump supporters and reprisals against anyone shown to have supported him. Censoring ANYTHING on the Internet regarding the election.

Dear God, this IS how Nazi Germany started - except opposite what the Dems think. THEY'RE being Nazis.

Hijinx

Well----Mitch has said he won't bring it to the floor, and it's Unconstitutional to try to impeach a President that is not in office so Pelosi and her merry brand of traitors can blow it out their ass.

Hijinx

I'm sick of some of this though -

They are trying to pass legislation to make it ILLEGAL to name anything after Trump -
To support blocking the hiring of anyone who worked for him -

And so on.

I've said - this IS the behavior of despotic regimes - we've always boasted of the "peaceful transition of power" in this country.
It does NOT mean no public executions although that has been hinted at (tried for treason).
It means just that - new people in office, business as usual - not commissions to stamp out untruths, re-education of Trump supporters and reprisals against anyone shown to have supported him. Censoring ANYTHING on the Internet regarding the election.

Dear God, this IS how Nazi Germany started - except opposite what the Dems think. THEY'RE being Nazis.

This is the way they do things in the third world. Ford pardoned Nixon to keep this type of third world BS from happening.
The democrats cannot understand that every time they go past the limit it releases the other party to do the same thing.
It seems they think they will be in charge forever now and hey can do anything they like.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Don't be silly, they know they're being Nazis and they're doing it on purpose. How we know this is because they spent 4 years calling Trump a Nazi when he did precisely nothing Hitleresque.

Democrats have always - always - telegraphed their intentions by accusing their opponents of what they themselves are doing. You always know what they're up to by what they accuse their opponent of.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well----Mitch has said he won't bring it to the floor, and it's Unconstitutional to try to impeach a President that is not in office so Pelosi and her merry brand of traitors can blow it out their ass.

Mitch can bring it to the floor all he wants and it will fail just like it did last time.

Pelosi isn't stupid, she knows this. It's a payback for something, and it probably won't be long before we find out what. It's too simple to say it's for rabid Democrat voter and crazed Never-Trumpers. It's something else.....

ontheriver

Mitch can bring it to the floor all he wants and it will fail just like it did last time.

Pelosi isn't stupid, she knows this. It's a payback for something, and it probably won't be long before we find out what. It's too simple to say it's for rabid Democrat voter and crazed Never-Trumpers. It's something else.....

This is what I believe. And, I'm really curious what it is.