Impeach Part 2

ontheriver

Nancy has lost her mind. She proved that when she tore up her copy of the SOTU. How DARE someone "disrespect" her. She's hiding something BIG. Can't wait for her to be called out.

TPD

the poor dad
This is all so frustrating! I want to do something to change the course but don’t know what to do. None of this is going to end well.

ontheriver

This is all so frustrating! I want to do something to change the course but don’t know what to do. None of this is going to end well.

I was thinking the same thing, but almost everything seems like a set up to get people to react badly. I honestly think "they" want gunfire as a reason to take away our 2A rights, ya know, for everyone's safety......

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The left rioted on inauguration day 2016. We got over it, twice, when Obama was sworn in.
I was there! I have video but I don't know how to edit it so that bff's face is not in it. WE had climb over JERSEY WALL BARRACADES to avoid the flipping a$$holes who were "peacefully protesting" up in everyone's faces daring them to cross their lines.

Saw entire hallways of the Capitol building filled along the walls with National Guardsmen laying in the hallways when off-duty. I guess they were off-duty, not sure. Every single foot of the floor they showed was filled with bodies of the NG.

Next Wed should be funny as sh*t to watch them standing around with nothing to do.

Bann

PREMO Member
Nancy has lost her mind. She proved that when she tore up her copy of the SOTU. How DARE someone "disrespect" her. She's hiding something BIG. Can't wait for her to be called out.
When we visited the halls of the Capitol building back when we first moved up to this area, Thing2 was still in Middle School (as evidenced by the fact that he would go places with me! :biggrin: ) We were walking around and Nancy Pelugly was SOH then, or Majority Leader or something, but she had an office door with her name engraved on a brass plate. Thing 2 stopped, said "mom - look" and he pointed at the door and he hissed. :roflmao:

Mind you, all I did was watch the news, I never had to discuss these people - my kids grew up hearing about politics and knew/know names of the characters that were around back then.

TPD

the poor dad
I was thinking the same thing, but almost everything seems like a set up to get people to react badly. I honestly think "they" want gunfire as a reason to take away our 2A rights, ya know, for everyone's safety......
I think you are right. That’s why I believe the Capitol police were told to stand and allow the protesters to come inside - more ammunition to justify more laws to take away our freedoms.

Bann

PREMO Member
Tucker is blasting them now!
You know - when all is said and done - who cares? I mean YES, I care on the face of it. They have no real reason to impeach him other than to try to "stick it to him" because they're paying him back for ALL THE SUCCESS HE'S HAD THE PAST 4 YEARS AND THEY KNOW WE LOVE HIM FOR IT.

But they're all mentally deranged and they're all afraid of what DJT is going to do when he is out of office. So, they're trying to change their own narrative over the next few months.

But really - who do they think POTUS Donald J Trump is? Do they really THINK he gives a f*ck that they're doing this? It's POLITICAL. Nothing else. It won't affect him later! He probably could care less they're doing this. It's like - I have more money than all of you - eff off! :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You know - when all is said and done - who cares? I mean YES, I care on the face of it. They have no real reason to impeach him other than to try to "stick it to him" because they're paying him back for ALL THE SUCCESS HE'S HAD THE PAST 4 YEARS AND THEY KNOW WE LOVE HIM FOR IT.

But they're all mentally deranged and they're all afraid of what DJT is going to do when he is out of office. So, they're trying to change their own narrative over the next few months.

But really - who do they think POTUS Donald J Trump is? Do they really THINK he gives a f*ck that they're doing this? It's POLITICAL. Nothing else. It won't affect him later! He probably could care less they're doing this. It's like - I have more money than all of you - eff off! :lmao:

Like I've said, this isn't over, at all.

Bann

PREMO Member

:roflmao:

Mark Steyn just said that same thing! That Nancy Pelugly and Congress was just "sticking it to him because they can".

Bann

PREMO Member