Impeach Part 2

SamSpade

I understand what you are saying but here is where we disagree. I think a person can be beaten to death if they are hit once with an item and die as a result of being hit with that item. If I shoot someone, and they die two days later, they were shot to death. I don’t think the video we saw of the person being hit by the fire extinguisher is Sicknick. I know there are other stories of officers being beaten, but they aren’t caught on video. So just because we see a person being hit with a fire extinguisher, I don’t think we can automatically assign that to Officers Sicknick. So in my mind, the narrative is correct.
Last time.

ONE cop died. You and I both agree the person we saw get hit probably was NOT Sicknick. If that is true the story is a lie because NO ONE ELSE died.

Also, since no one knows - the writer didn’t know either. So they made it up.

I already have liberal friends and family promulgating the story that some rioter stood over Sicknick and pounded him to death with an FE - sometimes mentioned as one of the large kind. Journalists shouldn’t get paid the big bucks to make chit up. This never happened.

Will99

Last time.

ONE cop died. You and I both agree the person we saw get hit probably was NOT Sicknick. If that is true the story is a lie because NO ONE ELSE died.

Also, since no one knows - the writer didn’t know either. So they made it up.

I already have liberal friends and family promulgating the story that some rioter stood over Sicknick and pounded him to death with an FE - sometimes mentioned as one of the large kind. Journalists shouldn’t get paid the big bucks to make chit up. This never happened.
I understand what you are saying but I disagree. You seem to agree he was struck with a fire extinguisher. If that is the case, he only has to be struck one time to be beaten to death. You only have to be shot one time to be shot to death. You only have to be stabbed one time to be stabbed to death. It isn’t a difficult concept.

MSally

There are an awful lot of excuses being made for someone killing a cop in a violent riot.

that’s both sad and hypocritical considering those making the excuses.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
There are an awful lot of excuses being made for someone killing a cop in a violent riot.

that’s both sad and hypocritical considering those making the excuses.
Where are these "excuses" you speak of?

MSally

Where are these "excuses" you speak of?
Where is the condemnation? For ****s sake, you are vilifying a cop who shot a person who was breaking and entering a secure area where congressmen where being sequestered from the violent mob.

you guys really are hypocrites.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Where is the condemnation? For ****s sake, you are vilifying a cop who shot a person who was breaking and entering a secure area where congressmen where being sequestered from the violent mob.

you guys really are hypocrites.
Vilify? Where is that happening? And again, where are the excuses you spoke of?

Ken King

PREMO Member
Your denial is almost as sad as the Justifications you make about how a cop wasn’t beaten to death.
Are you stoned or just stupid? I do not recall talking about the dead cop at all, show me where I justified it. And where are those excuses?

MSally

Are you stoned or just stupid? I do not recall talking about the dead cop at all, show me where I justified it. And where are those excuses?
Like I said, you denial is noted. the thread is full of you making excuses and justifications about that cops’ murder.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Like I said, you denial is noted. the thread is full of you making excuses and justifications about that cops’ murder.
And you truly are stupid and a liar as I have done no such thing. And once more, where are these excuses you say are being made. Put up or shut up!

MSally

And you truly are stupid and a liar as I have done no such thing. And once more, where are these excuses you say are being made. Put up or shut up!
:poorbaby:
What do you call what you have been doing?
It used to be that the self proclaimed conservatives were actually in favor of law and order, now you guys think it’s just fine for people to attack the congress, injure and kill police, and break and enter secure facilities where our elected officials are being safeguarded.

sad

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It used to be that the self proclaimed conservatives were actually in favor of law and order,

And it was just a couple weeks ago that you tards were screaming "ACAB" and defunding the police in violent ransacked cities.

Ken King

PREMO Member
:poorbaby:
What do you call what you have been doing?
It used to be that the self proclaimed conservatives were actually in favor of law and order, now you guys think it’s just fine for people to attack the congress, injure and kill police, and break and enter secure facilities where our elected officials are being safeguarded.

sad
Pointing out that the "Use of Force" doctrine seems to have not been followed by the officer that shot and killed Babbitt and identifying you as a stupid liar.

MSally

Pointing out that the "Use of Force" doctrine seems to have not been followed by the officer that shot and killed Babbitt and identifying you as a stupid liar.
No, you are minimizing the threat that officer faced ad vilifying him as a murderer to suit your agenda.
But you go gurl

MSally

And it was just a couple weeks ago that you tards were screaming "ACAB" and defunding the police in violent ransacked cities.
I must have been in a coma, because I sure don’t remember screaming ‘acab’ or defund the police, and I never participated in or defended the violent actions Last year.