Impeachment

truby20

Fighting like a girl

I realize this forum is a front for the Russian’s (Grup) or at least a money play by someone who doesn’t even live here. Anyway, the president is under an Impeachment investigation and one of the main witnesses ( Gordon Sondland ) just changed his memory (WTF?).

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I realize this forum is a front for the Russian’s (Grup) or at least a money play by someone who doesn’t even live here. Anyway, the president is under an Impeachment investigation and one of the main witnesses ( Gordon Sondland ) just changed his memory (WTF?).
Gurl...you need to tighten up your tinfoil.....

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Wow...you guys.....wow

There needs to be documentary about your delusion..it’s quite impressive
Yeah, the guy goes from no there was nothing to you're right he's guilty as sin and I'm sorry I ever gave the impression that he was anything but. You're not delusional, you're not even just willfully ignorant, you're intentionally wrong because you want to believe that Trump is evil.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

C'mon Truby. This is beneath you.

I, too, read Sondland's statement and there's more to what he said than this simple view you choose to relate.

First, witnesses add to their testimonies all the time. You're free not to believe me, but it's true. Sometimes it means something, sometimes it doesn't.

Second, these are Sondland's remarks as to how HE may have seen the events in question. At this point, nothing more. Just like there can be multiple witnesses to a car accident and each tells a different, sometimes contradictory, story.

Yes, how folks see what's happening pretty much lines up on which side of the argument one is on. I'm trying to see it for what is actually going on (based on my professional experiences in this area). May turn out to be something, may not. At this point, though, nothing compelling from my vantage point. At best, weakly circumstantial. And that means hardly something to hang an impeachment upon.

And if Fox News is a problem (wrt reliability) for folks on the Left, then I don't think I'd pick The Guardian to make my point.

--- End of line (MCP)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Wow...you guys.....wow

There needs to be documentary about your delusion..it’s quite impressive

My only delusion was believing that a high level government employee guilty of storing classified documents on an unsecured, unauthorized server would be punished just the same as lower level gov't employees that were guilty of the same crime.

nutz

after reading the testimony the dems have made available, I still cant see their smoking guns anywhere. I do see a lot of here-say evidence and speculation. From Marie Yovanovitch “with respect to Mayor Giutiani, I have only had minimal contact with him, a total of three that I recall. None related to the events at issue. I do not know Mr. Giuliani's motives for attacking me. But individuals who have been named in the press who have contact with Mr. Giuliani may well have befieved that their personal and financial ambitions were stymied by our anti -corruption policy in Ukraine.
Finally, after being asked by the Department in early March to extend my tour, to stay on an extra year until 2020 In late Apri,I was then abruptly asked to come back to Washington from Ukraine on the next plane. You will understandably want to ask why my posting ended so suddenly I wanted to learn that, too, and I tried to find out.”
From Michael McKinley, “ initial reports were followed on September 25 by the release of the transcript of the President's telephone conversation with President Zelensky, which included negative comments on Ambassador Yovanovitch. The disparagement of a career diplomat doing her job was unacceptable to me.” “It was also that weekend of September 28-29 when I first spoke with Ambassador Yovanovitch about the situation.”

So you have a disgruntled employee and a coworker that doesnt like what happened.
https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=6538626-Marie-Yovanovitch-Testimony
https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=6538599-Michael-McKinley-Testimony

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wow...you guys.....wow

Impeachment cries started the morning after his election, literally the morning after, Maxines "Peach Fo-Fi!" campaign, the frame up of "Russian Collusion" which was bullshit and you really expect anyone to take seriously this latest accusation?

:lmao:

Midnightrider

C'mon Truby. This is beneath you.

I, too, read Sondland's statement and there's more to what he said than this simple view you choose to relate.

First, witnesses add to their testimonies all the time. You're free not to believe me, but it's true. Sometimes it means something, sometimes it doesn't.

Second, these are Sondland's remarks as to how HE may have seen the events in question. At this point, nothing more. Just like there can be multiple witnesses to a car accident and each tells a different, sometimes contradictory, story.

Yes, how folks see what's happening pretty much lines up on which side of the argument one is on. I'm trying to see it for what is actually going on (based on my professional experiences in this area). May turn out to be something, may not. At this point, though, nothing compelling from my vantage point. At best, weakly circumstantial. And that means hardly something to hang an impeachment upon.

And if Fox News is a problem (wrt reliability) for folks on the Left, then I don't think I'd pick The Guardian to make my point.

--- End of line (MCP)
Yep, and now all of the witnesses are recalling events the same way, AND Sondland is saying that he told Ukraine about the QPQ on sept 1. I have a feeling Sondland knows there is evidence of that action that will come to light and his lawyers recommended he get out in front of it.

Hijinx

That's a pretty general statement on the forum, (Who is Grup?) (I know--typo) I certainly have no contact with Russians, but I can see that Justice for Democrat politicians especially those named Clinton is much different than that for people named Trump. By gawd ,one would have to be totally blind and suffer from brain damage not to see it..And I am a St. Marys County resident, born and bred .And the attack on where Vrai is from and that perhaps she makes a buck in St. Mary's because of the forum is kinda low. I venture to say a lot of people who make money in St. Mary's are not residents.

Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
So I'm seeing a guy threatened with serious jail time unless he comes up with the story that they want, anyone else?

THAT! Sondland gave sworn testimony to the following (quote):

On September 9, 2019, Acting Charge de Affairs/Ambassador William Taylor raised
concerns about the possibility that Ukrainians could perceive a linkage between U.S. security
assistance and the President’s 2020 reelection campaign.

Taking the issue seriously, and given the many versions of speculation that had been
circulating about the security aid, I called President Trump directly. I asked the President:
“What do you want from Ukraine?” The President responded, “Nothing. There is no quid pro
quo.” The President repeated: “no quid pro quo” multiple times
. This was a very short call.

Now, he's given sworn testimony to the opposite. He lied on one or the other and should be held in contempt for lying. But.................... which testimony is the truth? The transcript from the phone call shows clearly there was no quid quo pro.

Given the lies that have come out of Schiff, this flip-slop is suspect.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Yep, and now all of the witnesses are recalling events the same way, AND Sondland is saying that he told Ukraine about the QPQ on sept 1. I have a feeling Sondland knows there is evidence of that action that will come to light and his lawyers recommended he get out in front of it.
As I said to @truby20: folks are seeing different movies. Which one wins the Oscar is still up for grabs.

--- End of line (MCP)