Important Question.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
What does one buy for Christmas for a pair of redneck (but very loving) parents who have everything they need or want?

Step-mom is very "earthy" and not into girly things at all. Likes dogs and horses. I always feel like I'm getting her crappy gifts because I have no idea what she wants. Father fancies himself a political junkie (think Joe Six-Pack...) and loves boating/fishing (but owns everything under the sun relating to that hobby, including the marina...).

Please help...I don't want to send them a fruit basket again this year... :ohwell:

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Gift certificate to their favorite restaraunt and a pair of movie tickets. :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
What does one buy for Christmas for a pair of redneck (but very loving) parents who have everything they need or want?

Step-mom is very "earthy" and not into girly things at all. Likes dogs and horses. I always feel like I'm getting her crappy gifts because I have no idea what she wants. Father fancies himself a political junkie (think Joe Six-Pack...) and loves boating/fishing (but owns everything under the sun relating to that hobby, including the marina...).

Please help...I don't want to send them a fruit basket again this year... :ohwell:

Two toilet seats, and two pieces of 24" rebar, two, 2 by 4's and a 4 bags of kiddie play sand.

You will need to drive the rebar into the ground one foot down for each peg. Then cut the 2 by 4's to fashion a box to put around the rebar posts.

Use two bags for each box of play sand and VOILA !!! you will have one awesome REDNECK backyard toilet seat shoe pits for hours of fun!!! :yahoo:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Gift certificate to their favorite restaraunt and a pair of movie tickets. :yay:

:yeahthat: Or a Blockbuster basket. Get a bucket of popcorn from Blockbuster, fill it with goodies (popcorn seasoning, chocolate, candies, etc.) and attach a gift card to it. Blockbuster will wrap everything for you, no charge. I always make a few for Christmas to hand out. :yay: