In case you believe there are no more racist bigots in the USA, watch this

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
Proof positive that it still isn't easy being black in in the USA. This was 2018

So I was inspecting a house that I have under contract, when the next door neighbor decides to come out and harass me. I show her my investor sign that I place in every yard before I inspect and had all documentation including contract and signed statement from the owner allowing me to enter the house.

She proceeds to call the police on me anyway and asks why I don't just get out of "her" neighborhood. Nobody was on her side and she later came back and said I was trying to steal her lawnmower...

gemma_rae

See something, Say something. She called the police because, as the young man admits, he refused to show her the paper work because it was "None of her business".

There are three sides to every story, his, hers, and the truth. You're never going to hear the third side on a YouTube video!!!!:yay:

Monello

I'm a credit to my gender
PREMO Member
I would agree with your thread title. Your video is 2 years old. Good on this guy for keeping his cool under those circumstances.

Since that time a little known actor perpetrated a hoax hate crime. His story fell apart as soon as people dug deeper into his story. Yet most of the media (talking to you Robin Roberts) believed his **** & bull. As of today, there has been no repercussions for his false reporting of this alleged crime. The fact that people have to make up fake hate crimes would indicate that there really aren't all that many racial confrontations in America. This has been going on for decades back to the Tawana Brawley/ Al Sharpton fake attack.

You are always going to have groups that hate other groups for no apparent reason. In the middle east they have been warring for 2,000 years. Serbs & Croats, Hutus & Tutsis, Protestants & Catholics, Muslims & Hindus, North & South are but a few of the conflicts occuring today or have happened in recent history.

In the US, there is a made of religious movement with about 50,000 followers. While this group isn't actively sanctioning harm to other groups, their leadership spews a rhetoric that could cause some followers to act out violently. Even the far left leaning SPLC has labeled this movement a hate group. 1 of the group's leader was an acquaintance to the last US president.

Sure things aren't perfect in the US but to make it sound like there are random attacks on a daily basis is disingenuous.

Toxick

Splat
Cool!!
Now post the treatment of whites in predominantly black neighborhoods...

I'm white and I live in a predominantly black neighborhood.

I'm treated exactly like I am treated in white neighborhoods. I say hi to my neighbors. Kids wave when I drive by. I help my neighbor take out her garbage. Teenagers cut through the area behind my apartment shortcut from foot-trails to other houses. And I have yet to have a confrontation with anyone here, or the police.

Toxick

Splat
Yr slackin', Tox. Obviously.

True. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age.

Back in the day I would start crap and feud with my neighbors just to keep things exciting. Throwing dog poo over the fence into their yard - playing Nekrogoblikon at max volume with my windows open, burning huge piles of leaves upwind.... It's amazing what short fuses people have when you get the ball rolling.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It's quiet up here at National Harbor .... I have Hispanic, Black, Italian neighbors ... an 85 yr old man that has lived here since the 1950's when Oxon Hill Rd was dirt ... and mail was delivered out of SE DC .. 2 women that just moved from Oregon ...

CPUSA

I'm white and I live in a predominantly black neighborhood.

I'm treated exactly like I am treated in white neighborhoods. I say hi to my neighbors. Kids wave when I drive by. I help my neighbor take out her garbage. Teenagers cut through the area behind my apartment shortcut from foot-trails to other houses. And I have yet to have a confrontation with anyone here, or the police.
cool...then post video of that as well...