In case you ever needed another reason to avoid air travel...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Passenger found guilty of masturbating on flight

A United Airlines passenger is scheduled to be sentenced on charges of lewd, indecent or obscene conduct stemming from a Feb. 3 flight between Los Angeles and San Antonio.

Enrique Gonzalaz, of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., was arrested upon landing at the San Antonio International Airport after a fellow passenger observed Gonzalez masturbating in his seat, My San Antonio reports.

NextJen

Raisin cane
"According to the witness, the criminal conduct began when the cabin lights were dimmed and continued for approximately 30 minutes,..."

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It's not fair. Women get way with it all the time. It's having that inny thing I reckon. Also being able to insert and wear those vibratey things with a remote control to do it when ever they want. Or, pretending to have their hand just resting on their lap while a finger is busy over their dress or pants. Or crossing their legs for an orgasm. It's called, "Syntribation", by the way. Hey, maybe Tranny is on to something?

BOP

Passenger found guilty of masturbating on flight

A United Airlines passenger is scheduled to be sentenced on charges of lewd, indecent or obscene conduct stemming from a Feb. 3 flight between Los Angeles and San Antonio.

Enrique Gonzalaz, of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., was arrested upon landing at the San Antonio International Airport after a fellow passenger observed Gonzalez masturbating in his seat, My San Antonio reports.

But did he have a Real ID card, is what we all want to know.

BOP

"According to the witness, the criminal conduct began when the cabin lights were dimmed and continued for approximately 30 minutes,..."
Immediately, I thought "why did the witness wait so long to report it?"

I also thought "why did it take 30 minutes? Maybe he needed to visualize Tranny's sweet lovin'."

PeoplesElbow

Immediately, I thought "why did the witness wait so long to report it?"

I also thought "why did it take 30 minutes? Maybe he needed to visualize Tranny's sweet lovin'."
either he is really good at it, or really bad at it.

mitzi

I was at the Capital Centre once for a WWE event. There were a couple kids with us. A guy in the row in front of me was doing this. My stomach turned. I was disgusted because of the kids with us could have seen this (they were elementary school age). I got up and went to one of the employees in the aisle and told her. She went a got a few more and they made him get up and leave. They caught him in the act.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I was at the Capital Centre once for a WWE event. There were a couple kids with us. A guy in the row in front of me was doing this. My stomach turned. I was disgusted because of the kids with us could have seen this (they were elementary school age). I got up and went to one of the employees in the aisle and told her. She went a got a few more and they made him get up and leave. They caught him in the act.

That might be the creepiest thing I have read on this forum. How awful for you. Good job on handling the situation; so to speak. :yikes:

mitzi

That might be the creepiest thing I have read on this forum. How awful for you. Good job on handling the situation; so to speak. :yikes:

I think it was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. To do that in a public place with families sitting all around you. The lights were down but it wasn't that dark in there.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I think it was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. To do that in a public place with families sitting all around you. The lights were down but it wasn't that dark in there.

You, definitely, needed a hug after that. You are brave. :huggy: