In Need Of A Few Things

SerenitStables

I am in search of someone to do the following things at my barn for fairly inexpensive.

1. Drill/dig 2 post holes and set 2 posts (I will supply posts)
2. Build a stall for a horse with those 2 posts (I will supply boards)
3. Fix 4 holes in my barn roof (I have the supplies for this already)
4. Fix my dirt driveway (you will have to look at this first)

OR

If someone has 4 roundpen panels they would be willing to sell...I could use those instead of building stalls.

Also, I have a student that is looking for a 2 horse bumper pull trailer.

Please e-mail me or PM me if you can help.

Thanks!!!
~Jen~

Tazgirl

I also need someone to do some small things around my place. I need a round pen set up (the panels are just laying there waiting)and I need someone to build a 28X10 walk in shed, with two 10x10 stalls and one 8x10 tack room. I will supply the materials if someone can supply the labor.

Wisecrackin"

Tazgirl said:
I also need someone to do some small things around my place. I need a round pen set up (the panels are just laying there waiting)and I need someone to build a 28X10 walk in shed, with two 10x10 stalls and one 8x10 tack room. I will supply the materials if someone can supply the labor.

I thought you had found an Amish guy to do this???

covekat

I do know of a nice BP for sale, 2005 or 06 Valley with large dressing area, saddle racks and top doors over the ramp. Great condition, has been used twice. Feel free to contact me for more info!

Wisecrackin"

Hey Taz there is a place in PA that will make them and deliver them..I will post the linkie..they do 2 at a time..we can split shipping...want to look into it?

Tazgirl

Wisecrackin" said:
Hey Taz there is a place in PA that will make them and deliver them..I will post the linkie..they do 2 at a time..we can split shipping...want to look into it?

Works for me..... check your PM...