In Need Of Alot of Prayers and Healing

BrassieChic

Good Morning All!

My family suffered a tragic loss this past week and am in need of all the prayers you can send. Our horse that we've had for 8 years somehow got out of the field around 2 a.m. Monday the 22nd and was struck and killed right in front of our home by a tow truck. I know alot of people have said, It's just an animal" but he was very special to us and it was a horrible way to lose a long time friend. When something like this happens I always ask God why? Why did this have to happen. We need to start the healing process and I know it takes time to grieve but it's so hard looking out into those empty fields expecting him to be grazing and standing at his feed bin every morning and every evening. How do we get through this? Thank you in advance.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Good Morning All!

My family suffered a tragic loss this past week and am in need of all the prayers you can send. Our horse that we've had for 8 years somehow got out of the field around 2 a.m. Monday the 22nd and was struck and killed right in front of our home by a tow truck. I know alot of people have said, It's just an animal" but he was very special to us and it was a horrible way to lose a long time friend. When something like this happens I always ask God why? Why did this have to happen. We need to start the healing process and I know it takes time to grieve but it's so hard looking out into those empty fields expecting him to be grazing and standing at his feed bin every morning and every evening. How do we get through this? Thank you in advance.

Prayers being sent your way

Nanny Pam

Good Morning All!

I'm so sorry, BrassieChic. :huggy:

vbailey

vbailey
It brought tears to my eyes, I have never had a horse but have lost a dog that I truely loved. The pain is real, I cried for days, even weeks after missing my loved pet. I pray that you have the healing that you are asking for, and just know that greving your loss in normal and don't let any one tell you it was just an animal...it was a big part of your life that is now gone...and it hurts!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Brassie, Im so sorry for your loss. What a terrible thing to happen. Thoughts and prayers coming your way. Do you know what company the tow truck was from?

BrassieChic

Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. I don't know who or where the tow truck was from. We have no idea how he got out...none of the fences were down or cracked and the gates were securely latched as with everyday and everynight. Thanks again for the people in here who have kind, caring hearts.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Good Morning All!

I hope that your family has been able to do a lot of healing and that God has continued to bless & comfort your family with his peace.

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. I don't know who or where the tow truck was from. We have no idea how he got out...none of the fences were down or cracked and the gates were securely latched as with everyday and everynight. Thanks again for the people in here who have kind, caring hearts.

WOW...like he just jumped out (I saw your fences were wood and high right) or someone let him out and shut the gait..odd...

AnnieC

Good Morning All!

Oh, I am so very sorry...to loose such a good and faithful friend..and now all there is left is an empty field, a heart filled with sorrow and wonderful memories to wrap yourself in as you heal.
May you find peace in the love he gave you.

u gotta love me

Good Morning All!

Time is the only thing that will help. I am so very sorry for your loss. To some an animal is "just an animal" but to others the word animal is also another term for "family member". I dont think there is any magic potion to help you get through this, just time. My prayers are with you and your family. May JW rest in peace.:huggy:

Starman3000m

Good Morning All!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I trust and believe that God will hear your prayers and be your strength and comfort for He knows the hurt that you feel over the tragic loss of your horse. Many times there is no answer as to "why" such events happen - only that when they do we need a source of strength greater than what we have to get through it. May the Peace of The Lord Comfort you and bring to remembrance how that your horse responded to your love and special care and the bond you had will always be strong.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46:1)

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Morning All!

I pray that the Good Lord blesses you and comforts you and your family.
I'm sure that he will send a new friend along to you. Life cycles around!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Good Morning All!

It is never just an animal. My prayers are with you and your family.

K

Kain99

Damn.... I must be a bitter old hag but Jesus already!

There are people among you with really sick kids and dying grandmas. Get a frigging grip!

Mom of really sick kid.... KMA!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Damn.... I must be a bitter old hag but Jesus already!

There are people among you with really sick kids and dying grandmas. Get a frigging grip!

Mom of really sick kid.... KMA!

Everyone suffers in their life. Their suffering should not be downgraded or compared to others. It is theirs. Who are you to tell them how to feel?

K

Kain99

Everyone suffers in their life. Their suffering should not be downgraded or compared to others. It is theirs. Who are you to tell them how to feel?

If her life revolves around a friggin horse she shoule re-evaluate her existence.

P.S. Makes me sick.