'It's WORSE': Fight For Schools shares timeline showing how Loudoun County schools covered up alleged rape of 9th-grade-girl by a boy in the girl's bathroom
We KNEW Loudoun County was bad ... we had no idea how bad though.
Add the word "allegedly" in front of everything but the last two bullets because those really happened and we saw them:
- Girl is raped in a Loudon County school girls restroom by a boy claiming to be a girl.
- LCPS covers it up, tells father they will handle it "in-house". Sends out memo to parents saying everything is fine, nothing to see here.
- Father went to a school board meeting to speak about what happened to his daughter.
- Trans activist confronts the dad, saying his daughter is a liar.
- Dad becomes enraged and attacks POS activist.
- Dad led out of the meeting in handcuffs, which is what the newsbots ran without context - just said parent became unruly and was forcibly removed.
- Concerned parents get labeled "domestic terrorists" by our DoJ.