In other news: there's always more to the story

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Add the word "allegedly" in front of everything but the last two bullets because those really happened and we saw them:

• Girl is raped in a Loudon County school girls restroom by a boy claiming to be a girl.
  • LCPS covers it up, tells father they will handle it "in-house". Sends out memo to parents saying everything is fine, nothing to see here.
  • Father went to a school board meeting to speak about what happened to his daughter.
  • Trans activist confronts the dad, saying his daughter is a liar.
  • Dad becomes enraged and attacks POS activist.
  • Dad led out of the meeting in handcuffs, which is what the newsbots ran without context - just said parent became unruly and was forcibly removed.
  • Concerned parents get labeled "domestic terrorists" by our DoJ.
I'm surprised that parents are putting up with boys in their daughters' restrooms and locker rooms. I would never have tolerated that, either as a student or a parent.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Add school board meetings to the same list as Covington HS & Duke lacrosse.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Her rape kit came back positive and the molester, err "alleged" molester was placed on house arrest until Oct 14 and moved to another school.

Welp, he couldn't do the time so he struck again at his new school. On October 6.

ProLifePatriot

Because of these bullsh1t transgender policies, more and more sick pervs are going to abuse them to get their jollies off. Which means molestations, rapes and possibly murders will skyrocket. 😠

Bare-ya-cuda

Allegedly same boy assaulted another girl 4 months prior to this one. Enough time and the turds will float to the surface.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why is the school and not the justice system handling this?

Hopefully Laura will ask that question because there are some oddities that need to be addressed. There must have been police involved at some point because the story says the girl's rape kit indicated an assault took place.

Our reporters these days are such morons they don't even get the basic 5Ws anymore, they just start throwing emotional language around. And that's all of them, not just the Dembots.

black dog

Free America
Why is the school and not the justice system handling this?

They do this sh!t all the time, when my son was one the bus home from Dent one day a boy pulled his weiner out in front of two sisters and others..
Nothing was reported to the Sheriffs Office until a few parents called... The boys single mom worked at another county school.

Bare-ya-cuda

The cops were first called not for the assault but to remove the father from the school. This was when they said they were handling it “in house”.

PeoplesElbow

The cops were first called not for the assault but to remove the father from the school. This was when they said they were handling it “in house”.
Why did the parent even go to the school, should have called police immediately, next call to states attorney for the school interfering with a crime scene.

Bare-ya-cuda

Why did the parent even go to the school, should have called police immediately, next call to states attorney for the school interfering with a crime scene.
Yea, some of these things coming out don’t pass the smell test. Time will tell and hopefully the break story gets out.

PeoplesElbow

They do this sh!t all the time, when my son was one the bus home from Dent one day a boy pulled his weiner out in front of two sisters and others..
Nothing was reported to the Sheriffs Office until a few parents called... The boys single mom worked at another county school.
This is what kills me about the entire college football title IX stuff, Baylors coach didnt report sexual assaults, why would the victim go to the football coach and not the cops?