In other news: there's always more to the story

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I must admit, I'm not prepared to believe this story as presented, which is not to say I don't believe it. I'm suffering through Hannity so I don't forget to watch Laura tonight. I'm disturbed that a school would cover up the rape of a student just to further their woketard agenda, BUT I have often said that these people have the compassion of serial killers and literally don't care who gets hurt by their policies. In fact there's obviously a big part of them that enjoys it.

I'm just glad I don't have kids in the system anymore. It was bad enough 20 years ago.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So who watched last night? I have sympathy for civilians who get thrown on these shows that aren't used to speaking on air or working the camera with no prep. The pros make it look easy but it's very hard to present well on camera.

Anyway, unfortunately the dad was nervous and Laura didn't handle him well, so it wasn't a very good segment. Tucker Carlson would have engaged him and gotten him relaxed enough to tell his story, so maybe that will still happen. If this man's story is true, one would think the lawyers would be lining up to get their cut of a slam dunk lawsuit, so I guess we'll see.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Didn't see it but with the announcement of a second instance of assault, I'm sure more will hit the airwaves soon enough.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There's a Serious Rape Problem Engulfing Loudon County Schools. The Bathroom Fiasco Was Just the Start.

So, students can be raped, and it doesn’t have to be reported. Is that what’s going on here in Loudon County, Virginia? The local school board has been engulfed in controversy recently. First, we have parents who are irate over the current curriculum that includes this Critical Race Theory garbage. There were protests and arrests. It’s been revealed that one of the parents arrested reportedly had a daughter who was brutally raped by a ‘gender fluid’ student in May. The school did next to nothing concerning holding this creep accountable. Nothing happened. Now, we have reports of many more rapes that have gone unreported. VodkaPundit at PJ Media has more:

Loudoun County Schools in Virginia failed to report multiple sexual assaults over a period of years — and in violation of state law, according to a blockbuster report by Daily Wire’s Luke Rosiak.
Although Virginia law requires that “Reports shall be made to the division superintendent and to the principal or his designee on all incidents involving … sexual assault,” Rosiak’s research revealed Loudoun County Public Schools failed to “record multiple known incidents of alleged sexual assault.”
The law also states that school superintendents can be held “personally liable for violations.”
Emphasis added, mostly for the benefit of Loudoun Superintendent Scott Ziegler, who claimed at a June school board meeting that “To my knowledge, we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms.”

DaSDGuy

How about the parents start pressing the States' Attorneys to charge the school principals as accessories after the fact for letting these rapists get away? The school principals are committing a crime and I don't give a crap about the rules the board of ed has come up with. The law is the law and it applies to everyone.

CPUSA

How about the parents start pressing the States' Attorneys to charge the school principals as accessories after the fact for letting these rapists get away? The school principals are committing a crime and I don't give a crap about the rules the board of ed has come up with. The law is the law and it applies to everyone.
Because Va's current AG, Mark Herring would have them ALL dropped... and since the Dems are going to CHEAT AND WIN and NOTHING will be done to stop it in 2022, then I suspect the next Va. AG will probably have all the tools he/she will need in place to carry out Merrick Garland's orders instead...

Hijinx

It's us old Dinosaurs that feel it is wrong to want to keep trannies out of women's bathrooms and not give them access to vulnerable young girls while they are performing their toilet necessities.
Obviously the educated teachers have no problem with helping along the LGBTQ-BI students do their thing.
They covered this up and transferred him to a new hunting ground where another child was raped.
The Police have no statement since it is under investigation. Not even a statement saying he is under arrest or may be charged for something that is not alleged, but has occurred.

Where is this feminine dressed disaster now? What school is he in? Is he now provided a tutor?
What is the difference between Cis and Trans ? In this case Cis claims to be a Trans for greater opportunities to hunt down his prey.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's us old Dinosaurs that feel it is wrong to want to keep trannies out of women's bathrooms and not give them access to vulnerable young girls while they are performing their toilet necessities.

Me too. Not because of legit trans people, but because of the psychopaths who will use it to prey on women. I have no doubt I've shared a restroom with many trans women over the years, but there was no big production out of it. They presented themselves as women and looked the part well enough, they came in, they peed, they washed up and left. It's not like anyone says, "Hey there, you show me your genitals and prove you're in the right restroom!"

BUT again, I do have a solution for this problem that will make everyone happy, and that is unisex single restrooms. This is so simple that even a dummy like me can think of it, yet the overlords won't do it because they like it when we fight with each other.

Reactions: BOP

PJay

My solution is to put "trans" people in a mental hospital and leave things as they were. TIRED of giving up everything for the mentally INSANE.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
We all knew... we all said there would be issues with allowing people claiming alternate identities to enter a restroom they just shouldn't be in. Time to recall this one.

Hijinx

Me too. Not because of legit trans people, but because of the psychopaths who will use it to prey on women. I have no doubt I've shared a restroom with many trans women over the years, but there was no big production out of it. They presented themselves as women and looked the part well enough, they came in, they peed, they washed up and left. It's not like anyone says, "Hey there, you show me your genitals and prove you're in the right restroom!"

BUT again, I do have a solution for this problem that will make everyone happy, and that is unisex single restrooms. This is so simple that even a dummy like me can think of it, yet the overlords won't do it because they like it when we fight with each other.

Unisex bathrooms are not a problem for me, I have used them and in many places they are a solution,.
The problem is with places that have large crowds hitting the toilet , places like schools, stadiums, theaters it would take a ton of single unisex bathrooms to accommodate the crowds.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unisex bathrooms are not a problem for me, I have used them and in many places they are a solution,.
The problem is with places that have large crowds hitting the toilet , places like schools, stadiums, theaters it would take a ton of single unisex bathrooms to accommodate the crowds.

They could all be the size of a handicapped stall, doesn't need to be anything fancy. Plus the line for the women's restroom is always 6 miles long, and the one for the guys has like 3 people, so it would alleviate that situation as well.

Getting rid of guys taking over women's sports would be a little trickier, but that problem can be solved as well. Let them have their own teams. Or flat say too effing bad, you're a guy and will not be competing against women, the end. But the good news is that we now know for absolute certain that all those screaming Democrat "feminists" are frauds who can be ignored. :yay:

Reactions: BOP

DaSDGuy

Because Va's current AG, Mark Herring would have them ALL dropped... and since the Dems are going to CHEAT AND WIN and NOTHING will be done to stop it in 2022, then I suspect the next Va. AG will probably have all the tools he/she will need in place to carry out Merrick Garland's orders instead...
How about just to get the sex offense charges on the record for the education system employees. Even if they are dropped they are on their record and reviewable for future employment investigations. Besides, any action is better that just giving up, right?

Hijinx

We see this in Loudon County Just as an aside, they need to replace that whole school board and the Principal of that school, but think about this.
There is a man running for Governor who says parents should have no rights in saying what is going on in their schools.

If Virginians elect this Democrat idiot they are obviously agreeing with him.
Va. like so many States including our own---Maryland---are really 2 States .
Rural=Those who are conservative and do not go along with all of the BS going on today.
City= Those who are "woke" and feel that the Government is smarter than the people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I feel like these extremist trans activists aren't doing trans people - real ones - any favors. The progs do this all the time, see a problem and make it worse by trying to fix it. So I have some sympathy toward them because now, instead of a few people thinking they're weirdos, half this country things they're violent rapists and hates their guts.

This is what Democrats do: stir up sh^t so we'll hate each other. They've never done one single thing that has resulted in peace/reconciliation.