In scathing speech, Obama embraces his inner Trump troll

gunsmoke

In scathing speech, Obama embraces his inner Trump troll
“What’s his closing argument? That people are too focused on covid. He said this at one of his rallies: ‘Covid, covid, covid,’ he’s complaining,” Obama said, referring to Trump’s regular gripes about the media’s focus on the coronavirus. “He’s jealous of covid’s media coverage.”
:drummer::killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

“I lived in the White House for a while,” Obama said with a smile. “You know, it’s a controlled environment. You can take some preventive measures in the White House to avoid getting sick. Except this guy can’t seem to do it. He’s turned the White House into a hot zone."
:killingme:killingme:killingme

“Last week, when Trump was asked if he’d do anything differently, you know what he said? He said: Not much, not much. Really?! Not much? You can’t think of anything that you might be doing differently, like maybe you shouldn’t have gone on TV and suggested we might inject bleach to cure covid?” Obama said. “That’s not something you said, you know, ‘Maybe I shouldn’t have said that?’"
:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

“Donald Trump likes to claim he built this economy,” Obama said. “But I just want to remind you that America created 1.5 million more jobs in the last three years of the Obama-Biden administration than in the first three years of the Trump administration. That’s a fact; look it up. And that was before Trump could blame the pandemic. He, in fact, inherited the longest streak of job growth in American history, but just like everything else he inherited, he screwed it up.”
:yeahthat:

Louise

Obama was not born in the USA. He wants to bring the USA down. Trump was born in the USA. He wants to bring the USA up. Our Founders will rest easier If he is prez again. What, exactly, do you want for the USA? And, this is off topic, but Covid is political, and the DemChinese started it. Look it up. Obama/Biden had worse control of H1N1. Biden cannot win on hypocrisy. I don’t understand why the Hunter thing wasn’t brought out earlier. It is what it is. Hub had his first day as election judge in MoCo, today. More Reps voted than Dems. Who knew? God bless the USA.