In the everything is racist category, nominee is

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Ummm, I don't think being black had anything to do with it. What say you midnight and sappy?

Whoopi could be baby powder white, but she'd still be unattractive in my book. That's even before she opens her mouth and spews her hateful vitriol.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whoopi needs to tell Diana Ross, Lola Falana, and Lena Horne that they weren't sex symbols.

FACT: Whoopi wasn't/isn't a sex symbol because she's gnarly looking, not because she's black.

Hijinx

I don't know if Whoopi was a sex symbol but she claims to have had 6 or 7 abortions so somebody or somebodies rode her hard and put her away wet.

PeoplesElbow

She wasn't a bad looking woman, but she definately wasn't a sex symbol. There are plenty of white women that also weren't sex symbols that aren't bad looking women either.

I can think of quite a few black women that I find very attractive.

Hijinx

She wasn't a bad looking woman, but she definately wasn't a sex symbol. There are plenty of white women that also weren't sex symbols that aren't bad looking women either.

It's amazing that they all get prettier at closing time.
Get a few drinks in a horny man and he will screw anything, sick lame lazy, blind crippled or crazy.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Vanessa Williams

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I, myself, don't find any women of color as being sex symbols. Some may have attractive features, but none I've seen are boinkable, especially whoopie. :barf:

Toxick

Splat

Yeah - it was because she's black. THAT's why she's not a sex symbol.
It's totally not the fact that she looks like a bag of smashed *******s.

Nothing could save that train wreck. Not even Ted Danson sticking his tongue up her poop-chute.

Tyra Banks and Halle Berry, etc. didn't seem to have trouble becoming "sex symbols".

donbarzini

Yeah. It's because she's black....
To borrow from Sesame St.: "One of these things is not like the other" 135039 135040 135041

SamSpade

At what point in her career would she EVER have been considered a sex symbol.
The first time I ever heard of Whoopi was in "The Color Purple". I never actually saw the movie, but having seen clips,
I don't get the impression she was cast for her looks.

There have been gorgeous black entertainers and actresses since I was a kid when the Supremes were the big thing.
Being black has nothing to do with it. She is delusional.

mitzi

Catwoman Eartha Kitt. Rrrrrowww!

And my personal girlcrush, Pam Grier.

She was on This Is Us for a few episodes 2 seasons ago. I recognized her but couldn't place who she was (I haven't seen her in years). I waited until the credits were run to get her name. She looks the same only older and heavy now.

mitzi

Yeah - it was because she's black. THAT's why she's not a sex symbol.
It's totally not the fact that she looks like a bag of smashed ***s.

Nothing could save that train wreck. Not even Ted Danson sticking his tongue up her poop-chute.

:dead:

Tyra Banks and Halle Berry, etc. didn't seem to have trouble becoming "sex symbols".