In which they discuss how best to brainwash us:

Bare-ya-cuda

I have never bought anything because of a tv commercial. I purchase what I need and what suits my needs which have never been influenced by some flashy commercial on the television. I hate commercials so much that most of my viewing is on Hulu or amazon and I pay the extra fee to not see ads or commercials.

Reactions: BOP

UglyBear

I have never bought anything because of a tv commercial.
Have you never felt a desire, nay, an overpowering need to drive to the nearest Taco Bell to buy a Chalupa or whatever at 2 am after seeing a commercial?
I have, and after recovering from the cleansing that follows, swear (again) not to eat there. Until I forget the promise, in like 3-4 years, and see another commercial . Wife says I’m due for another round soon.

Bare-ya-cuda

Have you never felt a desire, nay, an overpowering need to drive to the nearest Taco Bell to buy a Chalupa or whatever at 2 am after seeing a commercial?
I have, and after recovering from the cleansing that follows, swear (again) not to eat there. Until I forget the promise, in like 3-4 years, and see another commercial . Wife says I’m due for another round soon.
Nope never have. I guess I must be unique in that way. When I crave for food it’s usually when I drive by some place. How many times has your food looked like it does on the commercial? I have never had anything come out looking like a commercial.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Here's the ad I got when viewing this page

Reactions: BOP

PeoplesElbow

I have never bought anything because of a tv commercial. I purchase what I need and what suits my needs which have never been influenced by some flashy commercial on the television. I hate commercials so much that most of my viewing is on Hulu or amazon and I pay the extra fee to not see ads or commercials.
Commercials have made me aware that some things exist that I otherwise wouldn't know about such as when the McRib is back.

GregV814

Madison Avenue convinced me to: Marry a lesbian AA Woman with a Chinese son
Grow a man bun
Buy my car insurance from Goofy Flo and her gay apron wearing co-worker
cry at all costs while watching Hallmark commercials
drink only YuBan coffee grown by Juan Valdez' workers, (long time ago)
support the UNCF

other than those, I am perfectly normal. Scuse me while I run out to get some absorbent liners.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Madison Avenue convinced me to: Marry a lesbian AA Woman with a Chinese son
Grow a man bun
Buy my car insurance from Goofy Flo and her gay apron wearing co-worker
cry at all costs while watching Hallmark commercials
drink only YuBan coffee grown by Juan Manuels workers, (long time ago)
support the UNCF

other than those, I am perfectly normal. Scuse me while I run out to get some absorbent liners.
You have a full life.