Inconvenient Truth on Protests and Covid-19

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why do you continue to be so selfish? We cant just get over it and move on as we have no natural immunity to it.

You Die from a great many viruses .... the Mortality Rate for Covid-19 is no greater than the Flu many strains you do have immunity to.

That is what sweden tried and their mortality rate is 40% higher than the rest of the world,

LIAR ...... Straight off of a Google Search - Swedish Covid-19 Mortality Rate

5.482 is 7.42% of 73,858

Do you want to sacrifice 40% of the population that gets exposed to it just so you won't be minority inconvenienced when you enter a store.

Why do you make excuses for Black Lives Matters Protestors

If an immune compromised person or person with preexisting contain gets it they won't just get over it. They will die or at least have lasting health defects for the rest of their lives.

Covid-19 is NOT the ONLY Virus that will kill an Immunocompromised Person

Even if they wear a mask and stay home there is still a risk their caregiver could pass it to them and you might contact that care giver out in the world.

If they are that ill, they should be masked up all the time

Covid-19 is NOT the ONLY Virus that will kill an Immunocompromised Person

You made a sacrifice for 20 years and risked your life but you aren't willing to wear a piece of cloth over your face for the 20 minutes it takes to buy groceries or pick up a meal.

Serving in the Military is not the same as the Gov Stripping your Rights Away From You.
but you obviously never served so you will NEVER comprehend the difference

That doesn't make any sense.

but you obviously never served so you will NEVER comprehend the difference

You were willing to defend America but now are not willing to defend Americans

Defending the Country is different than having your rights stripped away

This isn't an attempt by the government to take way your freedoms it is an attempt to save lives.

Ah yeah it is ....

What if i told you the virus was released by terrorists as a means to kill americans Bet you'd strap on a N95 then

Nice Straw Man - Covid 19 is not more FATAL than the Flu

YOU Would be Wrong ..... As Usual
I Would however be all for returning the favor with VX Nerve Gas

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

I think you're over-using that word and forgot what it means.

No. It's the exact definition. If someone said we have a pill that gives you 95% ability to keep from getting or spreading th virus to other would you take it?

Because that is what masks do.

Do you take vaccine's ? Medication?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ah yes, you have NOTHING so you drop insults ..... well you have already lost the discussion

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
99% of what Sapidus spews is OPINION as Fact only 1% if the time does he actually have a fact on his side, even that gets spun
His best moment was telling his homeless man story and accusing everyone else of "assuming the man was black" when he was the one that posted it it in the story.

:lmao:

I think it was Tox that described it as a "writing comprehension problem"

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
His best moment was telling his homeless man story and accusing everyone else of "assuming the man was black" when he was the one that posted it it in the story.

I think it was Psy that described it as a "writing comprehension problem"

IKR ...... you would have thought after that self own he would have slipped back under his rock for a couple of months and came back with his new MPD

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Still Deflecting

China does the same thing and they have had over 20 million dead