Inconvenient Truth on Protests and Covid-19

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Atlanta Mayor Who Joined Protests Tests Positive For Coronavirus

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has tested positive for COVID-19 despite having no symptoms.

The mayor announced her positive test result Monday evening on Twitter, writing, “COVID-19 has literally hit home. I have had NO symptoms and have tested positive.” She later added that the symptoms she and her husband experienced were similar to seasonal allergies.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How did she get it though? To borrow a line from the old tootsie roll pop commercial, "The world may never know." But she did blame the recent shootings in Atlanta on Trump, because "the country deserves safe streets". I guess local elected officials are exempt from keeping order in their respective cities and towns.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'd love to hear Sapidus explain this away, but she has me on ignore

🤣
PsuedoSappy: "Trump sent the KKK to infitrate BLM and Antifa and they sprayed them with COVID fumes and gave them infected Popeys Chicken to infect all the POC. "

How'd I do?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
View attachment 149456
How did she get it though? To borrow a line from the old tootsie roll pop commercial, "The world may never know." But she did blame the recent shootings in Atlanta on Trump, because "the country deserves safe streets". I guess local elected officials are exempt from keeping order in their respective cities and towns.
And she said she took every available precaution. Uh, guess not.

Crabcatcher79

Atlanta Mayor Who Joined Protests Tests Positive For Coronavirus

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has tested positive for COVID-19 despite having no symptoms.

The mayor announced her positive test result Monday evening on Twitter, writing, “COVID-19 has literally hit home. I have had NO symptoms and have tested positive.” She later added that the symptoms she and her husband experienced were similar to seasonal allergies.

Inconvenient Truth on Trump Rallies and COVID

2012 GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain is being treated for the coronavirus at an Atlanta-area hospital, according to a statement posted on his Twitter account Thursday.

It’s not clear when or where Cain was infected, but he was hospitalized less than two weeks after attending President Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He did not meet with Trump there, according to the campaign.

GregV814

PsuedoSappy: "Trump sent the KKK to infitrate BLM and Antifa and they sprayed them with COVID fumes and gave them infected Popeys Chicken to infect all the POC. "

How'd I do?
dude, you messed up! ( I don't call people dude normally). But now that the secret is out, Mr. T has no choice to call Vladimir's executive squad to have "things happen". watch that Yugo behind you!! He, and Scootin Putin had a secret handshake and blood exchange while visiting Jeffreys "fantasy island" back in 79 or 80 to kill Gypsies, POC and child bearing women in Equador, but now you have exposed the program....been nice knowing you sir...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Neither is it clear for the Mayor but i don't see you complaining about Gurps misleading headline. Hypocrite

Okay, I'll play.

What part of that headline is misleading?

Is it the part where she's the Mayor?

Or the part where she took part in the riots?

Or the part where she is positive for COVID?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
dude, you messed up! ( I don't call people dude normally). But now that the secret is out, Mr. T has no choice to call Vladimir's executive squad to have "things happen". watch that Yugo behind you!! He, and Scootin Putin had a secret handshake and blood exchange while visiting Jeffreys "fantasy island" back in 79 or 80 to kill Gypsies, POC and child bearing women in Equador, but now you have exposed the program....been nice knowing you sir...
:sshrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Inconvenient Truth on Trump Rallies and COVID

:gossip:

NOBODY Cares .......

On the Right we are not telling people Stay Home, we are saying come on out

Herman Cain getting Covid is not Hypocrisy ..... like you progressives telling citizens to stay home, don't get a hair cut, don't go to church

OH Wait You Want to RIOT and Protest - Hey that is OK :yay:

Neither is it clear for the Mayor but I don't see you complaining about Gurps misleading headline. Hypocrite

What part about the Headline Written by The Daily Wire is a Lie or Misleading ?

Here is the Mayors OWN Tweet

CBS News: Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms tests positive for coronavirus

Crabcatcher79

:gossip:

NOBODY Cares .......

On the Right we are not telling people Stay Home, we are saying come on out

Herman Cain getting Covid is not Hypocrisy ..... like you progressives telling citizens to stay home, don't get a hair cut, don't go to church

What part about the Headline Written by The Daily Wire is a Lie or Misleading ?

Here is the Mayors OWN Tweet

CBS News: Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms tests positive for coronavirus

Your causation that she somehow got Covid from the Protests is the exact same as mine which states Herman Cainn got it form a Trump rally.

Both require conjecture and neither are proven true.

Yet your headline assumes causation which we cant prove exists.

I was showing you how hypocritical you were to assume one was true and not the other.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Your causation that she somehow got Covid from the Protests is the exact same as mine which states Herman Cainn got it form a Trump rally.

Keep Back Pedaling ...... YOU Never made that statement previously ....

Both require conjecture and neither are proven true.

Neither are they disproven

Yet your headline assumes causation which we cant prove exists.

See Above

I was showing you how hypocritical you were to assume one was true and not the other.

Where did I state Cain Did NOT Get Covid-19 From the Protest .......

I said .....

PsyOps

Pixelated
You see, I don't have problem with either going out, doing their thing and catching this virus. Both are going to be fine. Whoever they may have passed it on to will likely be fine. No different than the flu. All this finger pointing, blame, outrage... is petty knowing both sides are guilty of violating the recommendations to battle this virus. How about we all just start getting our lives back to normal and screw the "experts".

Crabcatcher79

You see, I don't have problem with either going out, doing their thing and catching this virus. Both are going to be fine. Whoever they may have passed it on to will likely be fine. No different than the flu. All this finger pointing, blame, outrage... is petty knowing both sides are guilty of violating the recommendations to battle this virus. How about we all just start getting our lives back to normal and screw the "experts".

The families of the 132,000( and counting) who have lost their lives might think differently.

how would you feel if I someone said the 4 men dead in Benghazi don’t matter statistically?

You don’t get to decide that being uncomfortable for the few minutes you have to wear a mask is worth someone else’s life.

Stop thinking only of yourself.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You don’t get to decide that being uncomfortable for the few minutes you have to wear a mask is worth someone else’s life.

Stop thinking only of yourself.

It Is Called Freedom of Choice ..... you do not get to gather in huge crowds unmasked and Protest Police Brutality and then tell Citizens they cannot protest the lock down, get a haircut, gather in a Mosque / Synagogue / Church have dinner in large groups or go to the park

Take your FASCISM elsewhere .......

Last edited: