Indianapolis FedEx facility shooting leaves 8 dead, attacker’s identity unknown

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
A mass shooting at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis late Thursday night has left at least eight people dead and several others injured, police say.

The shooter who opened fire at the facility near the city’s airport also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook. That person as of midday Friday has yet to be publicly identified, but the FBI says it is assisting in the search of his home.

Police say five people have been hospitalized following the gunfire, but are in stable condition. FedEx employees are among the dead, the company has confirmed.

LIVE UPDATES: Indianapolis FedEx facility shooting leaves 8 dead, attacker’s identity unknown | Fox News

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Unusual.

Under normal circumstances the media would have had a full bio on him to include his H.S. girlfriends name, the last time he called his Mother and his favorite color Peep.

Hijinx

He must be non-white.

That would be my guess.
My next guess is that he was either fired or disgruntled former or present employee.

Absolutely no difference between this and a suicide bomber, except gun banners will blame it on the gun.
\If someone is hell- bent on suicide and decides to take others with him, there is absolutely no law on this earth that can stop them.

limblips

PREMO Member
This is what was floating around the media this morning: “I saw a man with a submachine gun of some sort, an automatic rifle, and he was firing in the open,” Jeremiah Miller said.

I am sure it was not a submachine gun or even an automatic rifle but it is OK to quote an eyewitness even if they are wrong and ignorant of firearms if the narrative meets your agenda. GZUS I hate the media.

blacklabman

That would be my guess.
My next guess is that he was either fired or disgruntled former or present employee.

Absolutely no difference between this and a suicide bomber, except gun banners will blame it on the gun.
\If someone is hell- bent on suicide and decides to take others with him, there is absolutely no law on this earth that can stop them.
I've always wondered, if you have a disgruntled employee, what is a gruntled one.

Grumpy

Attachments

• EzIMen8XIAUUej-.jpeg
    EzIMen8XIAUUej-.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 55