Indianapolis Motor Speedway Brickyard 400

homedepot20

Indianapolis Brickyard Results Kahne WINNER, Kesolowski , Newman , Logano, Kenseth

Standing AFTER Brickyard
Calvocopf 51+1=52
Anthony James 49+1=50
Stgislander 44+0=44
OldHillCrestGuy 43+0=43 (Loudon Picks)
Checkered_Flag 37+0=37
Homedepot20 27+1=28
Clevalley 27+0=27

OldHillcrestGuy

Sorry that someone had to go back to the London race to see my picks. In my many years of this fantasy racing I don't think I ever missed a week without my picks, so far Ive missed 2 in the last month. OHG health is slowing me down. The nerve pain in my leg has gotten be almost unbearable and I cant sit too long before the pain gets to intense. Two back surgeries and a spinal cord simulator hasn't helped with my pain which is about a 6-7 on the pain scale. Since retiring 6 years ago I'm also not on the internet as much. I'll try to get my picks in quicker. I did watch the last 3 hours or so of the race what a mess.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Sorry that someone had to go back to the London race to see my picks. In my many years of this fantasy racing I don't think I ever missed a week without my picks, so far Ive missed 2 in the last month. OHG health is slowing me down. The nerve pain in my leg has gotten be almost unbearable and I cant sit too long before the pain gets to intense. Two back surgeries and a spinal cord simulator hasn't helped with my pain which is about a 6-7 on the pain scale. Since retiring 6 years ago I'm also not on the internet as much. I'll try to get my picks in quicker. I did watch the last 3 hours or so of the race what a mess.

That's okay OHG, don't fret, getting well is more important! Best Wishes