Indigo grill

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The menu looks yummy! :yum:

Finally, something that NOT a cookie-cutter corporate restaurant. :clap:
 

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
Bet the food is even better! :wink:
I don't know. Some of the menus I've had were delicious, especially when lightly battered, delicately fried, and served with a mango-chutney sauce and a good merlot. :neener:
 

Kyle

Having a Beer while the world burns!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jazz lady
I don't know. Some of the menus I've had were delicious, especially when lightly battered, delicately fried, and served with a mango-chutney sauce and a good merlot. :neener:
You had me in agreement right up to the Merlot! :lmao: Everything goes better with BEER! :biggrin:
 

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The menu is almost a carbon copy of Willows, right down to the appetizers. Interesting.
 

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
Looks like Indigo Grill is opening in the old Perkins in Wildewood on July 15th. Don't know if it's the same owners/operators or not but at least it's something.
As posted before, it is the same owner trying something else,,,First Perkins then Alices now Indigo Grill. The management is from the Rhumb Line/Warf (boy this guy has tried a bunch of different names at his restaurants)
Just hope that they cleaned the place up and got rid of the critters.
 

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by RoseRed
I can't wait to try it!

BTW... Warf is spelled WHARF

Sorry... pet peeve. :rolleyes:
No problem. Guess it was a cross between Wharf and Barf!
Same difference.:barf:
 
Last edited:

Kyle

Having a Beer while the world burns!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
The menu is almost a carbon copy of Willows, right down to the appetizers. Interesting.
Willows is great. :yay:

One of the best down here.
 

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The Willows is good, but I also like Nook & Monks and Brome Howard and Spinnakers, shall I go on?

:offtopic:
The new B&B is going to be opening up down the street soon. Nice big "COMING SOON" sign out in the yard.....
 

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cari, you probably didn't know this at the time but if you'd have said, "Get the hell away from my table and let me eat!" not only would he have left you alone, but he'd have been your #1 fan after that. :lol:
 

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Cari, you probably didn't know this at the time but if you'd have said, "Get the hell away from my table and let me eat!" not only would he have left you alone, but he'd have been your #1 fan after that. :lol:
....and sent you over a drink:cheers:
 

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
That boyfriend stuff. Hell, if I do go back in I'll have to say "look, I came to eat your food. If you want my money, stay the hell away from me!"
I'm hungry now. Let's go!
 
Top