Indigo grill

Satine

Yes exactly but not as smart as Bubba, that's where the muppet comes in, and i don't mean "Animal"!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Satine
Yes exactly but not as smart as Bubba, that's where the muppet comes in, and i don't mean "Animal"!
I know of whom which you speak. He was awful! :lmao:

Satine

Well, let me think, I would give it one thumb up on the clean aspect but I didn't go to the bathroom and that's where you can tell how clean it really is. You should go and have a drink at the "bar" and evaluate it for yourself.

Good Luck!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Has anyone been there lately? I was wondering if it has gotten any better.

My sister had lunch there a few weeks ago and said it was really good.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by Beener
Happy to see that they painted the building!

They only painted what you can see from the street! Back of building is still brown and moldy!
My daughter, her friend and her family went there and walked out after an hour of waiting for their food.
BTW, watch the paint on the floor. It gets very slippery when wet.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by chuckster
They only painted what you can see from the street! Back of building is still brown and moldy!
My daughter, her friend and her family went there and walked out after an hour of waiting for their food.
BTW, watch the paint on the floor. It gets very slippery when wet.
How long ago were they there?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's to bad. I was hoping that they would be a good place. Trying to decide if I should give it another chance or not.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Just keep in mind RoseRed that this place is the Rhumb Line with brighter colors. Same owner, same manager, same employees, same food supplier,,,,,,,,,even the menu is the same.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just keep in mind RoseRed that this place is the Rhumb Line with brighter colors. Same owner, same manager, same employees, same food supplier,,,,,,,,,even the menu is the same.
Yes, I have known that all along. I never had a problem at the Rhumb Line.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by RoseRed
Yes, I have known that all along. I never had a problem at the Rhumb Line.

You are one of a few. I here now that Stoney's has the old Rhumb Line it is always packed

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You are one of a few. I here now that Stoney's has the old Rhumb Line it is always packed
True Dat! I've been to the new Stoney's and the first time had a BAD experience (Mother's Day), but the last two times have been fine.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Stoney's is great, we had our rehearsal dinner there and just like the place in general. I love the atmosphere of the Prince Frederick Stoney's best!

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by PFgal
Stoney's is great, we had our rehearsal dinner there and just like the place in general. I love the atmosphere of the Prince Frederick Stoney's best!

Wow! After as pizzed as you were that night I would have thought you would have never given that place a good review. I do like it though, been there a few times and always get good service.

darkclown

Avoid the Indigo Grill at all costs!!

I have never had a worse dining experience! It was an hour wait to get in that would have been better spent somewhere else, maybe.... McDonalds. The soup and salad took over 40 minutes alone to get to us. The onion soup was like water, the salads consisted of lettuce and maybe (if you're lucky) something else. Everyone at my table had a meat that was well overdone and the vegetable of the day that must have just come from the field because it was absolutely RAW. We had to ask multiple times for rolls and other essentials (like silverware). Needless to say, we'll never go back. For a meal that for four was well over $70.00, that kind of service will not stand. I doubt that they will be in business for much longer anyway. We talked to several people after our experience out in the parking lot and we were NOT alone.

:flush: