indoor areana

lovemyber135

so with winter here and all i was wondering if there were any indoor arenas around where my barn is (my barn is located in laplata)...i have a couple girls who would like to also use it that are at the same barn...we would of course pay something not too outrageous...cause i mean we do board at a barn with out an indoor cause we cant afford it hahahahahaha...so if anyone could help us out that would be great! thanx for your help in advanced!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
so with winter here and all i was wondering if there were any indoor arenas around where my barn is (my barn is located in laplata)...i have a couple girls who would like to also use it that are at the same barn...we would of course pay something not too outrageous...cause i mean we do board at a barn with out an indoor cause we cant afford it hahahahahaha...so if anyone could help us out that would be great! thanx for your help in advanced!

Mary Alice Good owns a stable in Laplata i think it is called King Edward Stables. I'm not sure if they rent it out to people though worth a check.

Duckz

I also think Kamp AKomplish opened up their indoor for like 40$ or something last year.

Doria passed on this info about the indoor ring at Kamp Akomplish (Melwood Rec Center): The Equestrian Program at the Melwood Recreation Center in Nanjemoy rents out their indoor arena for between $15-20 per hour. They have a covered grooming area and ample room for trailer parking and turn-around. Please contact Doria at dfleisher@melwood.org or 301-870-3226 ext 2291 for more information.