Indoor

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Does anyone know if Woodbury (formerly Holly Point) rents their indoor for people to ride in? Do they have a website?

Any other indoors that rent out for riders?

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Does anyone know if Woodbury (formerly Holly Point) rents their indoor for people to ride in? Do they have a website?

Any other indoors that rent out for riders?

There was one advertised a few weeks ago, but alas I don't remember the name. Seems to me in was in charles county though. I might have save the info some where, I'll check.

YEP the ad is still there:

Indoor Arena Available for Training and Schooling
$20-30/ hour
Kamp A•Kom•Plish!

Last edited:

BlissfulJumper

There was one advertised a few weeks ago, but alas I don't remember the name. Seems to me in was in charles county though. I might have save the info some where, I'll check.

YEP the ad is still there:

Indoor Arena Available for Training and Schooling
$20-30/ hour
Kamp A•Kom•Plish!

yeah i don't plan on going that far if i did i would just travel to my instructors. I was looking locally for when it rains alot like it has been. My ring just turns into a mess. Like right now I won't be able to ride til next week so a plave like woodbry, begin again, etc would be nice.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Yeah I am wondering the same thing. Especially with the fact it is getting dark so late now. Just one night a week would be great to school in a indoor.

highnote

Last time I checked, they had a monthly rate for unlimited usage, I think it was $85. But call and check, its under new ownership and there are lots of changes. Number for barn manager is 240-538-5106. I don't think they rent to individuals on a one time basis, you have to pay for the whole month.

Duckz

Last I checked you can pay per month or per use at Woodbury/Holly Point. Devine would know.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Last I heard they were $100 a month. That is the use of the indoor and outdoor. They are keeping the indoor dragged more often and watered.

BlissfulJumper

Yeah I am wondering the same thing. Especially with the fact it is getting dark so late now. Just one night a week would be great to school in a indoor.

I asked N and it sounded like D wasn't going to do it so I figured next best thing.

I was thinking you, me, and T could all go one night and ride together.

I wonder if they would let us share like the verizon family share plan :whistle:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I asked N and it sounded like D wasn't going to do it so I figured next best thing.

I was thinking you, me, and T could all go one night and ride together.

I wonder if they would let us share like the verizon family share plan :whistle:

Yeah..they might do something if we work together. Red would love to see K.

BlissfulJumper

100 dollars is a little steep for me I understand if someone uses it like everyday but I only plan on once maybe twice a week. So that's about 25 a ride... Be cool if we could share

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
At the rate I am going right now that might be the only way that I can ride this winter. 100.00 isn't that bad. It will pay for itself with going once a week to ride.

highnote

Just be sure to check about special events before you go. When I boarded there, they would often rent the indoor out to private groups on weekends. If it was rented, no one else (boarders, monthly rate riders, etc) could ride in it. They had no notification system to let you know it would be closed, other than writing something on the whiteboard in the boarder barn (which you would most likely not see if you are trailering in). It would be nice if that would send out emails as a heads-up. Just know it won't be avaliable some weekends even if you pay the $100/mo to ride.