****ing Bubba Wallace

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They finally get a black driver and he turns out to be some activist race hoax POS.

Which makes me wonder:

Do normally abled black men (or women) not want to race cars?

Or is NASCAR so racist that (follow me here) they need to prove they're not by promoting BLM psychopaths?

Tiger broke the color barrier in golf and I don't recall him being a race hustler. In fact, he was quite graceful and professional when Fuzzy Zoeller showed his racist ass on national TV. Plenty of people have been overtly racist against Tiger, but I do not recall a single time he responded in kind.

The racists and their baiting counterparts go after Serena, too, and she typically holds her tongue regarding race. Even when none other than John freaking McEnroe clutches his pearls and accuses her of poor sportsmanship after some line judge has ****ed her over. Even when the media is being OBVIOUSLY racist against her, she does her job and counts her ****-you money.

So now we have the perpetually racially aggrieved Bubba Wallace whining about discrimination, and so far everything he's bitched about has turned out to be a hoax.

IMO, THIS is systemic racism. Sneering at Serena and Tiger, while fawning on Bubba.

I hate the media in this country. They all need to die and go to Hell.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This guy is black, like obama was black. As in he's a mulatto. But it appears unlike barry, he was raised by both parents and not abandoned by both his parents and left to the grands to raise.

It seems that the halfricans try hard in America to align with their darker compatriots. Shaun King, Kaepernick and a few others go out of their way to get down with the struggle. Yet they are so far removed from the ghetto and its' associated daily struggles.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
*gasp* HOW DARE YOU!!!! :mad:
c40cc02e364e8b72e63c9af5f759c36b8bbf3136.jpeg

Clem72

Tiger broke the color barrier in golf and I don't recall him being a race hustler.
Did he? Bill Sifford preceded him by several decades. Do other people of color count? Plenty of asians (esp. japanese) were in the PGA before Tiger. Heck Vijay Singh joined the PGA when Tiger was in preschool.

Tiger didn't break any barriers, he just happened to be one of the best of his generation so he holds more mindshare.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Did he? Bill Sifford preceded him by several decades. Do other people of color count? Plenty of asians (esp. japanese) were in the PGA before Tiger. Heck Vijay Singh joined the PGA when Tiger was in preschool.

Tiger didn't break any barriers, he just happened to be one of the best of his generation so he holds more mindshare.
Asians count as white.

Ask any Black Democrat.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Bubba was showing his "black" side since he got an audience at NASCAR. Remember that incident with the 'noose' ? Racist drama queen. His driving is sub-par too.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I realize he got into it with racist Kyle Larson and laid hands on a NASCAR official, but did say something racist?

gemma_rae

They finally get a black driver and he turns out to be some activist race hoax POS. No, they've had Wendell Scott, Willy T. Ribbs, Bill Lester, and Jesse Iwuji, to name a few. All black drivers.

Which makes me wonder:

Do normally abled black men (or women) not want to race cars? Not many. Most prefer stick and ball sports

Or is NASCAR so racist that (follow me here) they need to prove they're not by promoting BLM psychopaths? NASCAR is the reason behind the promotion of BLM. Their ignorance and greed makes them think this will attract paying black customers.

Tiger broke the color barrier in golf and I don't recall him being a race hustler. In fact, he was quite graceful and professional when Fuzzy Zoeller showed his racist ass on national TV. Plenty of people have been overtly racist against Tiger, but I do not recall a single time he responded in kind.

The racists and their baiting counterparts go after Serena, too, and she typically holds her tongue regarding race. Even when none other than John freaking McEnroe clutches his pearls and accuses her of poor sportsmanship after some line judge has ****ed her over. Even when the media is being OBVIOUSLY racist against her, she does her job and counts her ****-you money.

So now we have the perpetually racially aggrieved Bubba Wallace whining about discrimination, and so far everything he's bitched about has turned out to be a hoax. NASCAR has been the sole promoter of every hoax so far. Bubbz get's more money and sells more T-shirts to NASCAR and they in turn give them out to black folk to promote an illusion of interest.

IMO, THIS is systemic racism. Sneering at Serena and Tiger, while fawning on Bubba. In the latest fan poll Bubbz is the most disliked driver this year

I hate the media in this country. They all need to die and go to Hell. Absolutely

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

NASCAR is trying to increase its fan base, I guess they think all the white men that are going to be fans are already fans so they think their biggest growth possibilities are with women and minorities. A few years ago everything was Danica Danica Danica, she was only in that sweet ride because she was an attractive woman. She was basically Elliott Sadler even though she had the best of equipment.

gemma_rae

NASCAR is trying to increase its fan base, I guess they think all the white men that are going to be fans are already fans so they think their biggest growth possibilities are with women and minorities. A few years ago everything was Danica Danica Danica, she was only in that sweet ride because she was an attractive woman. She was basically Elliott Sadler even though she had the best of equipment.
Fact: Elliot Sadler had 17 wins in NASCAR sanctioned events.