Injured cat lying in driveway - HELP!

sockgirl77

Do me a favor..cancel my account..NOW
I am so done with your power trips, your abuse and you bull-shi t...
You are nothing but a dried up old whore who has to hid behind a computer...
who gets her kicks beating uo, ganging up on others for no reason but to cause trouble.

CANCEL ME....I am so fu-cking done with this cesspool of SMIBS....

Clock is ticking...cancel my account...I am not coming back...I promise!!!

You need a rehabber do not call me,,,I will not not do I have to answer...
let it die, eat it, shot it, smash it with rebar or a shovel ..
But do not contact me.....
I have reached the point of not caring!

Your account is canceled! :jet:

And if I needed a rehabber or rescue, you are the LAST person I would call. THE LAST. I would call Michael Vick before I would call you.

Are Inkpen and Mousebaby the same person?

Yup. Wobbly head and all. :lmao:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yup. Wobbly head and all. :lmao:

OMG - yeah it sounded like it. Sheesh and Baja calls ME a drama goober LOL Not in comparison to this crap LOL right Baja? :jameo: :sarcasm:

Poor Vrai - what an ordeal. I concur with Vrai though, if I EVER need critter help, I'd never call her.

sockgirl77

OMG - yeah it sounded like it. Sheesh and Baja calls ME a drama goober LOL Not in comparison to this crap LOL right Baja? :jameo: :sarcasm:

Poor Vrai - what an ordeal. I concur with Vrai though, if I EVER need critter help, I'd never call her.

Shhh...she knows people. :roflmao:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Well, I do so :razz:.
Mousebaby was her own kind of crazy. By her own posts, she was a fat, lazy tub of lard that had her children & husband wait on her hand and foot.

I'm pretty sure Katelin is single with no kids (or none at home).

sockgirl77

mouse baby was disabled and had kids. Apparently her house was a pig sty and stunk really bad. She lived in the basement most of the time.

Ink, well.............. you know.

I had the pleasure of meeting her years before she became Mousebaby. I worked at her chiropractor's office and she lived down the street from a friend of mine (forum member). I always thought that she was Inky but maybe I am wrong.

SoMDGirl42

I had the pleasure of meeting her years before she became Mousebaby. I worked at her chiropractor's office and she lived down the street from a friend of mine (forum member). I always thought that she was Inky but maybe I am wrong.

I think you may be this time. But I may be wrong.