Inmate, Warden's Wife Found 10 Years Later

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Inmate, Warden's Wife Found 10 Years Later
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - A convicted murderer and a deputy warden's wife who disappeared nearly 11 years ago have been found living together and raising chickens in Texas. The woman said she was held captive the whole time, staying with the killer out of fear her family would be harmed if she fled. Bobbi Parker, 42, has been reunited with her husband, who never remarried, and authorities were trying Tuesday to piece together details of the strange case.
<!PARA1!>
:bs:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
morganj614 said:
Ya think? :confused: He never left her alone for 11 years? Very fishy...
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>vBulletin Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<!-- main error message -->
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to morganj614 again.

<!-- / main error message -->​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

K

Kain99

Isn't their some mental disorder that causes the hostage to identify with the hostage taker?

Danzig

Stockholm Syndrome describes the behavior of kidnap victims who, over time, become sympathetic to their captors. The name derives from a 1973 hostage incident in Stockholm, Sweden. At the end of six days of captivity in a bank, several kidnap victims actually resisted rescue attempts, and afterwards refused to testify against their captors.

willie

Kain99 said:
Isn't their some mental disorder that causes the hostage to identify with the hostage taker?
Yes, in this case the disorder is called infidelity.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Dixie said:
Unsolved Mysteries

Maybe that's it. I know I've seen this on tv. Whether it was the news, unsolved mysteries, or lifetime tv I can't remember. But I know I've heard this, or a similiar story before.

willie

elaine said:
Maybe that's it. I know I've seen this on tv. Whether it was the news, unsolved mysteries, or lifetime tv I can't remember. But I know I've heard this, or a similiar story before.
I believe a female lawyer, well educated, etc. was representing a real bad guy and she rigged up an escape for him and they ran off. I think they got caught. :shrug:

allan1058

elaine said:

It was actually on America's Most Wanted, and this Saturday they will be doing an update on the case about some details.