Insanity !!!!!!

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Insanity is hard working Americans and small business owners voting for a democrat/liberal.

That is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.

dave1959

Depends on what end of the check you are on....Me..I'm on the issuing end. Sooooo......Guess who is NOT getting my vote...

Vince

Voting for the same person/party and expecting a different result...
What, the Dems do it all the time.

Is it insane to receive welfare and assistance checks from the gub'ment, year after year, and then vote for the same people who keep writing/issuing those checks?
And this is why.
Insanity is hard working Americans and small business owners voting for a democrat/liberal.

That is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.
:yeahthat:

bilbur

Voting for the same person/party and expecting a different result...

Why does anyone vote for a person just because they have a D or an R behind their names. Why not do some research and find out what the candidate stands for. Unfortunately most candidates can recite the handbook for their party word for word and follow it without forming their own opinions. I personally have a very hard time voting because I have to decide who has the most good qualities and if their bad qualities outweigh the good that they would do. I still manage to find someone to vote for even if it is for one of the other smaller parties or independents. I would rather throw my vote away on one of them than give my support to a party that will give all my money to people who don't work for a living or a party that will give all my money to their millionaire buddies. Just once I would like a candidate that gives back to the middle class, the ones that actually keep this country running, and not just say they will and do nothing.

dontknowwhy

The 2014 Presidential election results...
Oh, that's right. That wasn't insanity.
That was that venerable Chicago Political Machine in all of it's glory & wonderment