Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent "Trump situation" in 2020 on Hidden Cam

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
• Insider: Google "is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again."
• Google Exec Says Don't Break Us Up: "smaller companies don't have the resources" to "prevent next Trump situation"
• Google Head of Responsible Innovation Says Elizabeth Warren "misguided" on "breaking up Google"
• Insider Says PragerU And Dave Rubin Content Suppressed, Targeted As "Right-Wing"
• LEAKED Documents Highlight "Machine Learning Fairness" and Google’s Practices to Make Search Results "fair and equitable"
• Documents Appear to Show "Editorial" Policies That Determine How Google Publishes News
• Insider: Google Violates "letter of the law" and "spirit of the law" on Section 230

YouTube Deleted the Video .... here is the bit chute link

Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam
https://www.projectveritas.com/author/staff-report/

(New York City) — Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”

The report includes undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation, Jen Gennai saying:

“Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that.”
Jen Gennai is the head of “Responsible Innovation” for Google, a sector that monitors and evaluates the responsible implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. In the video, Gennai says Google has been working diligently to “prevent” the results of the 2016 election from repeating in 2020:

“We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, what happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again.”
“We’re also training our algorithms, like, if 2016 happened again, would we have, would the outcome be different?”

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
But, but, but..., we're a group of platforms not publishers....

We need to get past these social media folks hiding behind their algorithms and using them as the excuse for why the rankings are what they are, which people recieve suspensions/demonitizations/etc. These folks write the algorithms; that makes them publishers!

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But, but, but..., we're a group of platforms not publishers....

We need to get past these social media folks hiding behind their algorithms and using them as the excuse for why the rankings are what they are, which people recieves suspensions/demonitizations/etc. These folks write the algorithms; that makes them publishers!

They need to get a full scale beat down on that!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Undercover Video: Google Exec Suggests Google Working To Prevent ‘The Next Trump Situation’

“The reason we launched our A.I. principles is because people were not putting that line in the sand, that they were not saying what’s fair and what’s equitable so we’re like, well we are a big company, we’re going to say it," says Gennai.

"The people who voted for the current president do not agree with our definition of fairness," adds Gennai, who describes herself on Twitter as "championing ethics and fairness in technology, and diversity in teams."

Google, she suggests, is "training our algorithms" to "prevent" 2016 from happening again. “Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google," she says. "And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that."

BOP

• Insider Says PragerU And Dave Rubin Content Suppressed, Targeted As "Right-Wing"

Yeah, leftists really hate it when their pets wander off the reservation like Rubin (and many others) has done.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah so Google is Manipulating Search results to influence the coming election

A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY IS ATTEMPTING TO INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME OF AN ELECTION BY BURYING OR HIDING INFORMATION

And the Progressives and Media have been complaining about Russians spending $ 2,000,000 on Facebook Ads and some Trolls with a few 1000 Twitter accounts nobody was really watching

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Leaked Google Doc Describes Shapiro, Peterson, PragerU As ‘Nazis Using The Dog Whistles’

The document was published by Project Veritas Tuesday, a day after the conservative group released its report on how political and ideological bias influences the ways in which Google connects users to content. The group obtained the "newly leaked document from Google" via their tipline.

"The email apparently was sent as part of the Google 'transparency-and-ethics' group internal communications and suggests that content from PragerU, Jordan Peterson, and Ben Shapiro should be disabled from the 'suggestion feature,'" Project Veritas reports.

"Today it is often 1 or 2 steps to nazis, if we understand that PragerU, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro et al are nazis using the dog whistles you mention in step 1," reads the email that appears to have been sent to over a dozen other Google employees. "I can receive these recommendations regardless of the content of what I'm looking at, and I have recorded thousands of internet users sharing the same experience. I don’t think correctly identifying far-right content is beyond our capabilities. But if it is, why not go with Meredith’s suggestion of disabling the suggestion feature?"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cruz turned to public records. "The public records show that in 2016, Google employees gave to the Hillary Clinton campaign 1.315 million dollars. That’s a lot of money. Care to venture how much they gave to the Trump campaign?" he asked. She would not.

"The nice thing is it's a round number: Zero dollars and zero cents. Not a penny, according to the public reports," Cruz explained.

Stanphill continued to stonewall on Cruz's other questions regarding the Project Veritas report, admitting she did not know about one internal document and saying, "I can't comment on search algorithms or recommendations."

Cruz also mentioned one document that "ends with 'people (like us) are programmed.' Does Google view its job as programming people with search results?"

"I can’t speak for the whole entire company but I can tell you that we make sure that we put our users first in our design," the witness said.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/ted-cr...ame-a-single-senior-exec-who-voted-for-trump/

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Google Engineer: Google News Search Results Are Intentionally Biased Against Trump

"Google News is really an aggregator of just a handful of sites and all of those sites really are vitriolically against President Trump, which I would really consider to be interference in the American election," Coppola tells Project Veritas's James O'Keefe in the video. "Like for example, CNN is the most commonly used source in Google News: 20 percent of all results for Donald Trump are from CNN, when that’s the entire internet of millions of sites."

"CNN is something that Donald Trump and his supporters would call 'really fake news,'" the software engineer rightly noted. He was not necessarily endorsing the accusation, and even Trump supporters who rightly attack CNN for its bias should acknowledge that its news is often based in fact, but embellished or twisted.

"I think it’s ridiculous to say that there’s no bias. I think everyone who supports anything other than the Democrats — anyone who’s pro-Trump or in any way deviates from what CNN and The New York Times are pushing — notices how bad it is," Coppola says.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Like for example, CNN is the most commonly used source in Google News: 20 percent of all results for Donald Trump are from CNN, when that’s the entire internet of millions of sites."

Google searches also turn up Vox and Politico way more often than they deserve, considering Vox is a conspiracy fake news site and Politico is not far behind them.

Google needs more than a finger wag for this. This fraud is WAY worse than Russian meddling.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This fraud is WAY worse than Russian meddling.

I concur, that was my thought

the interesting thing to come out of this, it is estimated Google shifted 4 million in the last election, how greater would Hillary's loss been if not for Google Stacking the deck

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Friday, former Google engineer Kevin Cernekee told Fox News's Tucker Carlson that his former employer will try to prevent President Donald Trump's reelection.

"Do you think that Google will attempt to influence the election outcome, attempt to prevent Trump from being reelected?" Carlson asked.

"I do believe so," Cernekee replied. "I think that’s a major threat. They have openly stated that they think 2016 was a mistake. They thought Trump should have lost in 2016. They really want Trump to lose in 2020. That’s their agenda."

The former engineer also said Google has "very biased people running every level of the company. They have quite a bit of control over the political process. That’s something we should really worry about."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/former...google-will-try-to-prevent-trumps-reelection/