Installing Telephone Poles

Sparks

Sometime last year, someone here pm'd me the number of a guy who will set phone poles. Whoever it was, can you send it to me again :flowers:

I think the guy's last name was Johnson or maybe not? THANKS!!

PrepH4U

Sometime last year, someone here pm'd me the number of a guy who will set phone poles. Whoever it was, can you send it to me again :flowers:

I think the guy's last name was Johnson or maybe not? THANKS!!

Are your horses now demanding their own phone? :shrug: :killingme

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
What kind of lights did they get? I'm still trying to make a decision on that one.

I'm not sure, but I can find out. :howdy:

The lady that owns the farm next to my friends put up two for her dressage ring & said one would have been fine. I still think two would be better because the jumps will cause shadowing & you don't get that with a clear dressage arena.

Sparks

I'm not sure, but I can find out. :howdy:

The lady that owns the farm next to my friends put up two for her dressage ring & said one would have been fine. I still think two would be better because the jumps will cause shadowing & you don't get that with a clear dressage arena.

I'd love to know. Thanks.

Wow. Only 2? Hardly seems like enough. Guess my neighbors will think they live next to fedex field......... I hope so anyway :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I'd love to know. Thanks.

Wow. Only 2? Hardly seems like enough. Guess my neighbors will think they live next to fedex field......... I hope so anyway :lmao:

I'd love to have some of those lights at the local Parks Ball Fields. Wonder if they'd miss a few??:lmao:

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
can someone PM me information about people who set in poles? I received pushback lately from SMECO that they won't set poles for peoples personal lights

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
I have six lights professionally set for my arena by Riverrat. I would HIGHLY recommend Riverrat. I think there is a program she uses to determine how much lighting would be sufficient. My arena looks like a stadium when lit-up. It is perfect!

fredsaid2

I have six lights professionally set for my arena by Riverrat. I would HIGHLY recommend Riverrat. I think there is a program she uses to determine how much lighting would be sufficient. My arena looks like a stadium when lit-up. It is perfect!

Sounds like you should save the money and ride at Busterduck's! :biggrin: