Instantly Ageless and Luminesce

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
mAlice, the IA is like "glue" when applied to your face. It is a topical treatment that fills in fine lines/ wrinkles (not always). There are mixed reviews online -- some people see amazing results and others not so much.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
mAlice, the IA is like "glue" when applied to your face. It is a topical treatment that fills in fine lines/ wrinkles (not always). There are mixed reviews online -- some people see amazing results and others not so much.

I've watched the video's. That's why I was looking for someone a little closer to home with personal experience. I take it that wouldn't be you?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I take it that wouldn't be you?
No, I haven't tried it personally, just read up on it and also watched videos.

By chance have you tried Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty? Many mixed reviews online. I haven't done much research on it, just some basic reading.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
No, I haven't tried it personally, just read up on it and also watched videos.

By chance have you tried Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty? Many mixed reviews online. I haven't done much research on it, just some basic reading.

Nope.

I don't really feel like I need miracle fix, but I am curious. I might need it some day :)
Right now my routine is working well.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nope.

I don't really feel like I need miracle fix, but I am curious. I might need it some day :)
Right now my routine is working well.
I am slowly adding essential oils to my skincare routine. After a few weeks, I love the results! My skin is much more hydrated and glowing. Even hubby made a comment about my skin the other day.

If you try the IA I'd love to hear how you like it!

Check out SkinCeuticals and Skinmedica. Both are favorites of mine. The eye cream from Skinmedica is outstanding! :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

In the evening, I combine grape seed oil and rosehip seed oil and gently rub into my face (and sometimes arms and legs). Grape seed oil helps your skin stay clear (no blemishes/ breakouts). Rosehip is full of fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins that hydrate and correct skin discoloration. Then about once a week, I add a drop or two of tea tree oil to my other oils. It is used as an antiseptic, and also good for keeping skin clear and healthy. The Good Earth Store in Leonardtown has a bunch of essential oils. There are soooo many to choose from; you just really need to figure out what you want out of one and dabble with it. For me, it took a good week to see any noticeable difference. I'm about a month in and my skin feels so soft. I don't use the oils in the morning as I've found they don't mix well with my liquid foundation.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
In the evening, I combine grape seed oil and rosehip seed oil and gently rub into my face (and sometimes arms and legs). Grape seed oil helps your skin stay clear (no blemishes/ breakouts). Rosehip is full of fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins that hydrate and correct skin discoloration. Then about once a week, I add a drop or two of tea tree oil to my other oils. It is used as an antiseptic, and also good for keeping skin clear and healthy. The Good Earth Store in Leonardtown has a bunch of essential oils. There are soooo many to choose from; you just really need to figure out what you want out of one and dabble with it. For me, it took a good week to see any noticeable difference. I'm about a month in and my skin feels so soft. I don't use the oils in the morning as I've found they don't mix well with my liquid foundation.

Good information. I may be able to put it to use some day. Thanks.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Good information. I may be able to put it to use some day. Thanks.

I've been mixing Eden's Garden Frankincense and Tea Tree with some out of the kitchen extra virgin olive oil. I use it morning and night and have noticed a huge difference in my skin. It had really been drying out and breaking out due to the meds I'm on. Now I have softer healthier skin. I also have a birthmark on my face and it has made it less dark.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

I got this in my ipsy bag a month or two ago and I love it!

https://www.ipsy.com/product/p-i4thar924ioj1dbk/Mitchell_&_Peach/Fine_Radiance_Face_Oil

it contains grapeseed oil, coconut oil, jojoba, lavender oil and a few other oils. its super light (in fact, I have dry skin so I mix mine into vitamin e cream) and feels so nice on my skin. I've noticed a big difference in the last month or so especially in the evenness and brightness of my skin. I was looking into making my own version when my sample bottle is gone

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I've been mixing Eden's Garden Frankincense and Tea Tree with some out of the kitchen extra virgin olive oil. I use it morning and night and have noticed a huge difference in my skin. It had really been drying out and breaking out due to the meds I'm on. Now I have softer healthier skin. I also have a birthmark on my face and it has made it less dark.

Frankincense seems to be good for everything. I know that Eden's oils are food grade. Have you ingested any? I haven't been brave enough to take that step.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I got this in my ipsy bag a month or two ago and I love it!

https://www.ipsy.com/product/p-i4thar924ioj1dbk/Mitchell_&_Peach/Fine_Radiance_Face_Oil

it contains grapeseed oil, coconut oil, jojoba, lavender oil and a few other oils. its super light (in fact, I have dry skin so I mix mine into vitamin e cream) and feels so nice on my skin. I've noticed a big difference in the last month or so especially in the evenness and brightness of my skin. I was looking into making my own version when my sample bottle is gone
I received the same sample and that prompted me to begin my search. It definitely works and agree it feels great on my skin!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Frankincense seems to be good for everything. I know that Eden's oils are food grade. Have you ingested any? I haven't been brave enough to take that step.

I haven't looked into the ones that can be ingested but I am curious as well.

The only other oil I use is coconut oil, mostly on my hair. I put it on my hair when it's wet and leave it on overnight. In the morning I shampoo, dry, style, and have super soft hair.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I started a whole new thread on essential oils because I'm very interested in what you guys have done with them.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I haven't looked into the ones that can be ingested but I am curious as well.

The only other oil I use is coconut oil, mostly on my hair. I put it on my hair when it's wet and leave it on overnight. In the morning I shampoo, dry, style, and have super soft hair.

I keep meaning to use coconut oil more, but I get caught up in the business of life, and completely forget. Supposedly, taking a spoonful a day is good for a multitude of health benefits.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Once. I honestly will try anything at least once. However, I don't recommend it. I felt like I swallowed a bottle of perfume / bunch of flowers for two days.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I keep meaning to use coconut oil more, but I get caught up in the business of life, and completely forget. Supposedly, taking a spoonful a day is good for a multitude of health benefits.

Another thing I've been taking daily for the last year is aloe vera (liquid form). You can buy it locally (Walmart for example), and also online. It's really good for any gastro issues (I have horrible acid reflux). I'm doing some research now on vinegar (taken daily). It too has many health benefits.

MarieB

I've read that coconut oil is good to use too