Instyler

squidword

i bought one and actually it came with a second, buy one get one free type of a deal. it works, my hair is only shoulder length and not very curly so if you have long and very curly hair it would probably be great. i am sending it back it is a big rip off price wise lots and lots of hidden costs that you don't know about until you have given the credit card number and hit submit. final cost about $140.00. anyone what to buy it from me?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
. it is a big rip off price wise lots and lots of hidden costs that you don't know about until you have given the credit card number and hit submit. final cost about $140.00.

It's not hidden on the linked ad.

LIMITED TIME OFFER! $14.99 Trial Offer is for two (2) InStylers® for 30 days. After 30 days, do nothing and keep BOTH InStylers® for just three monthly payments of $39.99. The second InStyler® is FREE!! (plus S&P)

squidword

what the don't tell you is they charge an extra $6.95 per payment for the heating element and an additional shipping and handling of $14.95 if you keep it. that is not in any ad i found

squidword

I had something like that a few years ago. The bristles were so rough that I trashed it. It damaged my hair more than helped it.

no it works real well soft enough bristles and all that my hair is just not long enough, the brush/straightening part is too wide to do what i want it to

JULZ

BFJ
Liz Crenshaw's Does It Really Do That segment didn't have a great report on the product, bascially high price, not all it's cracked up to be

dawn

I have it and I have only used it a hand full of times and i cant stand it. A flat iron works so much better. You can buy a nice chi flat iron for the same price and even cheaper.