Insult to Injury

Otter

Nothing to see here
FOX just left the Rams/Cowboys game due to lack of competiveness on the 'boys part.

Mojo

Awesome :roflmao: I'm so glad the Rams are spanking them, now I can have my revenge on all the Cowgirl fans that were talking trash last week.

JimW711

Driving the Z
FOX just left the Rams/Cowboys game due to lack of competiveness on the 'boys part.

And here I was enjoying a perfectly wonderful game seeing the Cryboys getting their azzes kicked. Ruined my NFL experience :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I feel for ya, no excuse with all that talent to have played as badly as they have lately. Think its time for a 'bye bye wade phillips' party. Jarra could do a better job.

...what talent? They are clearly over rated on defense and not just in the secondary. Their line gets blown off the ball, regularly, and that makes the LB's nothing more than running back catchers no matter how good they may be.

And their O line may be decent pass blockers, but they are over rated, in my view, as run blockers.

Over rated D and O lines means TO, Romo, all the rest just don't matter.

BuddyLee

Football addict
They were playing the game at Fedex to my great delight.

Roy Williams (safety) is out for the year with a broken arm I think.

That secondary is going to be worse than Detroit's soon.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
They were playing the game at Fedex to my great delight.

Roy Williams (safety) is out for the year with a broken arm I think.

That secondary is going to be worse than Detroit's soon.

Yep. That's what I saw this morning. There were a few other season ending injuries as well, but I can't remember any of them. :ohwell: