Insurance Agency Recommendations?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I am looking for an insurance agent for my business. We are looking for health and life insurance, for us and our employees.

My financial advisor was handling all of this but has now left the company we are using and we haven't been pleased with his replacement. So we have coverage until the end of this year when we are suppose to renew.

I want to look for someone else and am looking for suggestions. The guy we originally had was awesome and I would like to find someone like him.

GoodnessME

I am looking for an insurance agent for my business. We are looking for health and life insurance, for us and our employees.

My financial advisor was handling all of this but has now left the company we are using and we haven't been pleased with his replacement. So we have coverage until the end of this year when we are suppose to renew.

I want to look for someone else and am looking for suggestions. The guy we originally had was awesome and I would like to find someone like him.

Where did he go? Can you follow him?

P

playerhater

I think most anyone who is taking your money has some kind of gimmick you don't know about. I would try 4-5 places for estimates and coverage that suites you and compare them all. First Command seems decent behind Burger King on Great Mills road.

ewashkow

I have had nothing but good experiences with Matt Bahr. He and his wife are based out of Wildewood. Bahr Insurance

I second this. We have almost all our insurances through them-home(switched from State Farm), vehicle(switched from Progressive), and soon life. They had better coverage for cheaper rates than the other companies we had used.