Insurance Companies

watercolor

yeah yeah
OK. We all love to hate them and I am REALLY starting to hate mine. Today has been the last straw. We have been paying them (which I knew something was wrong) for this 6 mth cycle.. and come to find out - they have royally eff'd everything up. They a) never took the old car off the policy after numerous accounts asking them if they had because our policy seemed high, b) have forgotten to apply the funds we pay to both policy's, c) have forgotten to pay any funds to our renters insurance. Amongst other various things. It seems that this office does not like to communicate with the coorperate(sp) office. *sigh* :ohwell:

OK. So here is the schpeal.. we have tried progressive.. and we dont like them. We have tried statefarm, and that lady was a dorkus, and now are at this one.. and I am really not understanding what the hell is wrong with them. :duh:

We need renters/car insurance. Any recommendations that someone has used and had good success (well as good as can be from an insurance company) would be appreciated.

turtlebanana

My wife and I highly recommend Phil Riehl, a State Farm guy. His new office is located just south of the 4 - 235 interchange.

911Carrera

German American Lead Foot
watercolor said:
OK. We all love to hate them and I am REALLY starting to hate mine. Today has been the last straw. We have been paying them (which I knew something was wrong) for this 6 mth cycle.. and come to find out - they have royally eff'd everything up. They a) never took the old car off the policy after numerous accounts asking them if they had because our policy seemed high, b) have forgotten to apply the funds we pay to both policy's, c) have forgotten to pay any funds to our renters insurance. Amongst other various things. It seems that this office does not like to communicate with the coorperate(sp) office. *sigh* :ohwell:

OK. So here is the schpeal.. we have tried progressive.. and we dont like them. We have tried statefarm, and that lady was a dorkus, and now are at this one.. and I am really not understanding what the hell is wrong with them. :duh:

We need renters/car insurance. Any recommendations that someone has used and had good success (well as good as can be from an insurance company) would be appreciated.

Although I think all insurance is expensive and they always try to find a way to weasel out of claims, you may want to try Erie Insurance.

I think they are conservative and won't take you if you are a higher risk person (accidents, tickets etc). They seem to be reasonably priced compared to some other Insurance companies.

You may want to try Dan Burris in Leonardtown. His business is called Olde Town Insurance and he's one block off of the square in Leonardtown (across from the Leonardtown Post Office). He's a pretty nice guy.

Good Luck.....

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I don't think you can go wrong with either of the 2 guys mentioned above. Phil Reihl or Dan Burris are both good agents, and both insurance companies are excellent.

My insurance is with Erie through Dan... Good luck!

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
turtlebanana said:
My wife and I highly recommend Phil Riehl, a State Farm guy. His new office is located just south of the 4 - 235 interchange.[/Q

I agree, Phil is a great agent!! :yay: :yay: