Insurrection Obsession

Bayscrapper

Pissing away 6 million dollars on Pelosi's grand lie about an insurrection that was merely a walk in the Capitol until the capitol police killed one of the walkers.

Do most walks you go on involve building gallows? Carrying zip ties, stun guns and mace?

What about the dead police officers and the ones tased and beaten unconscious.

Why are you defending a woman who broke through glass to enter the house chambers?

Man you are a warped individual.

If she had been black you would have been cheering on the cops.

black dog

Free America
Do most walks you go on involve building gallows? Carrying zip ties, stun guns and mace?

What about the dead police officers and the ones tased and beaten unconscious.

When walking in DC no zip-tye or stun guns for me, a full size M17 and a extra mag keeps me comfortable and my watch and wallet where they belong... And my girls vaginia hoodlum free.

And like above, post these dead/tased officers names.

Bayscrapper

Show your work here. :tap:

Don;t you "back the blue"?

"As he was beaten, he heard a rioter shout to “Get his gun! Kill him with his own weapon.”
"I was electrocuted again and again and again with a taser. I’m sure I was screaming but I don’t think I could even hear my own voice,” he recounted.
"I have kids," he responded in a plea for his life.
“I still hear those words in my head today,” Fanone told lawmakers.
An unconscious Fanone was later driven by another injured officer to a nearby hospital, where he was told he suffered a heart attack and multiple life-threatening injuries.
"
Hodges said rioters bashed his head, kicked him in the chest, and sprayed him with a chemical irritant during the riot, among other assaults.
One attacker told him he would “die on your knees.”
During one scuffle, a rioter tried to take Hodges' baton and another kicked him in the chest and moved his mask over his eyes, leaving him temporarily blind while under attack.

All of this is clearly visible on multiple body cam footages released publicly.

Bayscrapper

When walking in DC no zip-tye or stun guns for me, a full size M17 and a extra mag keeps me comfortable and my watch and wallet where they belong... And my girls vaginia hoodlum free.

And like above, post these dead/tased officers names.

Thats how we know your penis is microscopic

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
All of this is clearly visible on multiple body cam footages released publicly.

Actually the body cam footage doesn't show that at all. And as far as "Officers" killed.

Please name all of them. I'll wait.

Bayscrapper

Actually the body cam footage doesn't show that at all. And as far as "Officers" killed.

Please name all of them. I'll wait.

Actually it does corroborate all of their statements.

Ask yourself what do you gain by denying the testimony of police officers? How does it help your world view to deny the truth of what happened?

Are you saying it didn't happen as the video shows, or that those people are actually BLM or Antifa?

Or the police officers, video, doctors , emergency personell are all lying to you?

Or is this yet another conspiracy like Covid ?

Why is the truth so hard for you?

Brian Sisnick died of injuries sustained by Trumps supporters while another Officer Jeffrey smith took his own life following the attack,

Do you not read the news?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So again.... you can't answer the question. All you can do is deflect and spout more bullshit.

You're such a loser.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Brian Sisnick died of injuries sustained by Trumps supporters while another Officer Jeffrey smith took his own life following the attack,

He died of a thromboembolic stroke.

He was pepper sprayed according to the latest reporting. Not something that causes a stroke.

And are you seriously trying to blame a suicide on Trump? :lmao:

Bayscrapper

He died of a thromboembolic stroke.

He was pepper sprayed according to the latest reporting. Not something that causes a stroke.

And are you seriously trying to blame a suicide on Trump? :lmao:

If Trump hadnt directed his supporters to attack the capitol they would both be alive.

Even if we take them out of the equation we have 4 officers beaten , tased and bloodied ON CAMERA. yet you still deny the truth